Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

is it a good idea to have 3 strikers?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:21 pm --<br /><br />substitute player Player information Man City Hart Goalkeeper 0.0 0 175 SWA (H)
substitute player Player information Man City Kompany Defender 0.0 0 95 SWA (H)
substitute player Player information Wolves Johnson Defender 0.0 0 120 BLA (A)
substitute player Player information Arsenal Sagna Defender 0.0 0 111 NEW (A)
substitute player Player information Newcastle Simpson Defender 0.0 0 70 ARS (H)
substitute player Player information Man City Silva Midfielder 0.0 0 144 SWA (H)
substitute player Player information Liverpool Downing Midfielder 0.0 0 163 SUN (H)
substitute player Player information Wolves Jarvis Midfielder 0.0 0 133 BLA (A)
substitute player Player information Aston Villa N'Zogbia Midfielder 0.0 0 167 FUL (A)
substitute player Player information Bolton Davies K vice-captain Forward 0.0 0 132 QPR (A)
substitute player Player information Chelsea Torres captain Forward 0.0 0 128 STO (A)
substitute player Player information Bolton Bogdan Goalkeeper 0.0 0 9 QPR (A)
substitute player Player information Everton Distin Defender 0.0 0 124
substitute player Player information Liverpool Henderson Midfielder 0.0 0 133 SUN (H)
substitute player Player information Stoke City Jones Forward 0.0 0 121 CHE (H)

3 forwards is never a bad idea in fantasy football. Mid's and Fwds usually get the brunt of the points, so having 3 up top is not a bad idea. I think this year we will see so many high scoring matches, and i reckon the total goal record will be smashed. Im always a 3 5 2 or because this year there's slim picking in midfield if you ask me, im gonna go with 3 4 3.

I'm a fantasy football addict and the past few season's in England a 3-4-3 has been your best bet (usually in Champions league ones 5 defenders is the way to go).

element_mcfc said:
so do you buy 3 top strikers and loadsa crap defenders?

got a tenner on this particular one

Not possible mate. You can get 3 top strikers i.e Rooney Berbatov Aguero Dzeko Drogba Rvp Bent etc etc (well actually two more realistic), and still have a solid defense...5m Johnson...6m Kompany..5m Hughes..etc. etc.

They've made it a lot harder to have a monster squad this year, but thats better for competition, so nobody is going to run away with it.

You can just about even get an entire starting eleven from the top 4, with most of them being starters.

GStar said:
I've been happy with my squad most of the week, then Enrique moves to L'pool and now i'm getting last minute gitters about my forward line.

aye me too mate, why didn't the dippers pull that off last week????? Completely buggered my confidence for this weekend, as Im not sure he's going to play!

Oh well, this weekend is all about waiting for Monday!!

Re: Bluemoon Fantasy Football League - Last chance to enter

Hey I rarely post on here, just lurk about watching everyone have fun like the smelly weird kid at school. Fancy joining this though, played in a little league with some of my mates and won it last day of the season by 4 points. Beat a rag too.

Can't keep the same team two days in a row, only constants being Silva and Bent. Strikers seem overpriced and now that Gerrard and Lampard are on their way out there are no midfielders guaranteed to reel the points in, without using rags anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.