Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

whothefisAlice said:
Must say I do like it how they are doing the sell on value thing this year. If you dont know what I mean read about it in the transfer section under Rules tab. They're giving you half of the added value when you sell a player. So already Silva and A Young and co. have added 0.1 value in your team if they have jumped by .2 in the transfer/value charts etc. etc.

Nice addition that I think.
Not sure when they changed it, but it was the same last season.

GStar said:
I thought you this game seriously Alice? They've always done that!

hhaha its Adam..first time thats out.

Uh well I do, but as far as I know its a new thing this year. this is what im referring to...

\Player Prices
Player prices change during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player prices do not change until the season starts.

The price shown on your transfers page is a player's selling price. This selling price may be less than the player's current purchase price as a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest £0.1m) will be applied on any profits made on that player.

For example, if you buy a player for £8.3m and when you transfer him his price is £9.0m, his selling price will be £8.6m.

Although I do take it pretty seriously, I was unaware of this until this year!

GStar said:
I'm only messing mate... but that "agents getting 50% of the sell on fee" has been going since as long as i can remember.

Player has to go up .2 for it to make any differrence to you or me when selling.

Safe mate. Decent that, coz it's proper annoying when trying to pick someone up and you are 0.1 away from doing so. Not expecting much this weekend (silva/nasri/aguero/dzeko) got 3 of them and only expect (especially with Nasri's hand now too) to see 1 or 2 at most play any decent length of time or even at all.
Rags tough away match ...Come on the Bolton!!!!! Dippers at Stoke too....most my team got tough matches. These are the weeks where its hard to get into Fantasy much when you really want the Boltons and Stokes to pull of a win, and we will use our fantastic squad to get our 3 pts!!!

whothefisAlice said:
GStar said:
I'm only messing mate... but that "agents getting 50% of the sell on fee" has been going since as long as i can remember.

Player has to go up .2 for it to make any differrence to you or me when selling.

Safe mate. Decent that, coz it's proper annoying when trying to pick someone up and you are 0.1 away from doing so. Not expecting much this weekend (silva/nasri/aguero/dzeko) got 3 of them and only expect (especially with Nasri's hand now too) to see 1 or 2 at most play any decent length of time or even at all.
Rags tough away match ...Come on the Bolton!!!!! Dippers at Stoke too....most my team got tough matches. These are the weeks where its hard to get into Fantasy much when you really want the Boltons and Stokes to pull of a win, and we will use our fantastic squad to get our 3 pts!!!

Because of fantasy footy I'm more excited for the matches between Newcastle/QPR and West Brom/Norwich than any of the internationals over the past two weeks.

Well that would probably still be the case even without this game actually!

Breaker said:
whothefisAlice said:
GStar said:

Because of fantasy footy I'm more excited for the matches between Newcastle/QPR and West Brom/Norwich than any of the internationals over the past two weeks.

Well that would probably still be the case even without this game actually!

agreed. It certainly gives you incentives to watch the Qprs' Norwichs' West Broms' etc., when there's nowt else on or you got a player or two going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.