Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

How's this for bein sad then:

I got Nasri before he signed, now have 4 City players (Tasty Raisins) and won't be makin any transfers due to it not letting me keep all four.

Mind, would you get rid of Silva, Nasri, Aguero or Dzeko??

:0)

citymacc said:
BlueNirvana said:
who can i replace torres with ? help

To be honest, anyone!

If you have a spare .9 million it has to be RVP...has to be!! Not cheap, but they have Blackburn away followed by norwich or qpr or somebody like that at home. Has to be good for 2 or 3 over the next two weeks without fail. Agbonlahor at 6.5 is a complete steal and would free up 4.5 mil or so!!!

Its hard to do anything to your team when you have Aguero, Rooney and Dzeko up front and Silva and Young in the mid. My hands are tied.

Only 46 points this week (Kun getting 26 of them as captain);
xJXkq.png

:-(

Might need to do a bit of Twitcher-style wheeling and dealing; 2 transfers and 5.1m in the bank. Nasri out for Silva is definitely on the cards, and possibly Ryan Taylor into the defence for Cahill.

Not brilliant this week; only 49 points. Shipped out Sturridge and bought in Ba. Might even make him captain, seeing as the loony toons are at home to Swansea and he might be good for a goal or three. Got RVP in my team also, but I'd rather he didn't do well this weekend! Micah is supposed to be okay for sunday, isn't he? FF still have him as only a 75% chance of playing.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/UelVO.png[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.