Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Can any of you fitness experts help me out. Im doing 10k's, quite a few races and sometimes the odd half marathon. Im trying to get my time down but am stuck around 47 minutes and just cant seem to better it. Im doing a mix of training, some long runs (15k) and some shorter quicker runs (5ks), but i just seem to have hit my limit.

Any tips on how to improve my times?

Willip
willipp said:
Can any of you fitness experts help me out. Im doing 10k's, quite a few races and sometimes the odd half marathon. Im trying to get my time down but am stuck around 47 minutes and just cant seem to better it. Im doing a mix of training, some long runs (15k) and some shorter quicker runs (5ks), but i just seem to have hit my limit.

Similar times for me to 10k,i would suggest joining a local running club and seeing if they do a speedwork or track session,g luck.

m32blue said:
Willip
willipp said:

Similar times for me to 10k,i would suggest joining a local running club and seeing if they do a speedwork or track session,g luck.

Yes theres quite a few running clubs around me - Preston Harriers, Wesham Runners i think, so probably worth considering. Was considering maybe trying some intensity training on some steep hills.

m32blue said:
Willip
willipp said:

Speedwork is just the icing in the cake, he needs more mileage. 15k isn't a long run! When I was training to improve my 10k time, I was doing at least 15 mile long run every week - and the every week is key.
You are going to need minimum 30 miles per week before you start adding in speedwork - no good having the icing on the cake if there is no base to it.
Focus on adding more mileage and I guarantee your times will drop.

Has anybody had any experience with Thermopure/CLA/Omega from My Protein?

I've started a weight-loss programme and managed to drop nearly 4 pounds in just under a week - eating clean and gym every other day. My friend had the My Protein weight loss bundle which he hadnt touched so i've had it off him, i've read online that the stuff works but i'm just wondering if i should continue with the healthy eating / Gym for a few weeks and then give the supplements a go.

Uwe Rosler said:

I've started a weight-loss programme and managed to drop nearly 4 pounds in just under a week - eating clean and gym every other day. My friend had the My Protein weight loss bundle which he hadnt touched so i've had it off him, i've read online that the stuff works but i'm just wondering if i should continue with the healthy eating / Gym for a few weeks and then give the supplements a go.

Keep it as you are until the weight/fat loss stalls mate.

Dirty Harry said:
Uwe Rosler said:

Cheers mate.

Uwe Rosler said:
Dirty Harry said:
Uwe Rosler said:

Cheers mate.

Clenbuterol is the winner. Know certain sources :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.