Bluemoon Fitness Thread

I bought asics, called cunnilingus 15 or something slightly less rude, cost me £120, great running shoes, I squat in normal shoes which I guess makes me a complete tit

Very scholl

Squats will be the death of me, cannot do them, pisses me right off
I'm with ya pal.....my upperbody has always been very strong,but my squatting is shite,which considering i'm a fairly short guy is odd

Managed 24 reps at 80kg today before I went dizzy,very dizzy indeed!

I'm with ya pal.....my upperbody has always been very strong,but my squatting is shite,which considering i'm a fairly short guy is odd

Managed 24 reps at 80kg today before I went dizzy,very dizzy indeed!

The Weight doesn't get me as I haven't managed anything remotely decent, I just randomly get stuck at the bottom like a Plonker, I am actually wearing my work shoes and using a bench but still dying on my arse

The Weight doesn't get me as I haven't managed anything remotely decent, I just randomly get stuck at the bottom like a Plonker, I am actually wearing my work shoes and using a bench but still dying on my arse
Maybe strip the bar completely and practice good form in the mirror? then slowly add the weight? 5x5's would be my advice.

You need a spotter or a power frame too if not already.

I went to a sports store where they filmed me as I ran on a treadmill. That way they could find shoes with the right drop and correction for pronation. I strongly recommend that if any such place can be found where you live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.