Bluemoon Fitness Thread

This is where it all goes wrong for me....I can be good as gold all day food wise then once I'm sat in front of the telly all I can think about is what shite I can eat

Doesn't help there is a big chocolate cake and a Snickers Duo in the fridge ..........
I'm with you there mate. Diet is on point from 7am until about 8pm...then the tea and biscuits and chocolate looms large.

Currently watching Everton v Palace, on here and Internet shopping n an effort to distract myself! I'm not even hungry. If they weren't there I wouldn't think about them .....but harsh depriving the rest of my family just because I've got no will power

Anyone use pre-workout?
I currently use nitro rage but buying nemesis fury tomorrow. Anyone used it?

This is where it all goes wrong for me....I can be good as gold all day food wise then once I'm sat in front of the telly all I can think about is what shite I can eat

Doesn't help there is a big chocolate cake and a Snickers Duo in the fridge ..........
Why would you buy stuff like that if you are dieting?

Why would you buy stuff like that if you are dieting?
He answered your question in a later reply.... He has no will power.
No surprise if he's craving sugar as he may of not detoxed from this highly addictive substance yet.

Come off the sugar, replace added refined sugar products such as biscuits, cakes etc with real sugar items such as oranges, pears, kiwi, real whole foods.

Watching the football I tend to eat some Dates, along with almonds.

Last edited:
Because there are three other people in the house

And although great advice Why Always Ste, dates and almonds don't sound as appealing as minstrels and chocolate buttons
That's because you're still addicted to synthetic sugary products and the marketing which brainwashes you into buying their shit which has no use.

Wake up realise you no longer want to be a consumer sheep and eat foods that actually benefit your system..

Dates are lovely.

Ahhh but it does have a use ....it instantly makes me feel better, even if it's just a quick hit!

i am a big believer that anything is ok in moderation .....but it's the moderation bit where I go wrong. The old I can't have one biscuit, I'll eat the whole packet

Ahhh but it does have a use ....it instantly makes me feel better, even if it's just a quick hit!

i am a big believer that anything is ok in moderation .....but it's the moderation bit where I go wrong. The old I can't have one biscuit, I'll eat the whole packet
I think you've lost your way and in the wrong thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.