bluemoon lisbon roll call

Was in an area last night which had around 20 bars grouped in the old part of town up a hill..Great German like beer hall there as well serving good food and various house beers if anyone is still there tonight...

I bumped into two City fans at around 1.30 am staying in the same hotel as me the Travel Park hotel , and was just wandering if you managed to navigate the complexities of the lift seeing as you were both just going up and down...receptionist was in disbelief :-) Own up who were you??

AlgarveBlu said:
Was in an area last night which had around 20 bars grouped in the old part of town up a hill..Great German like beer hall there as well serving good food and various house beers if anyone is still there tonight...

I bumped into two City fans at around 1.30 am staying in the same hotel as me the Travel Park hotel , and was just wandering if you managed to navigate the complexities of the lift seeing as you were both just going up and down...receptionist was in disbelief :-) Own up who were you??

We went to the old part of town today, well baixo alto if that's where u mean. Heard a lot about it but very disappointed apart from wall to wall graffiti there was nothing there

AlgarveBlu said:

I was in the Travel Park got in about 2.45. Didn't have any problem with the lift but after about an hours kip i did walk out onto the landing stark bollock naked thinking it was the bathroom. Fk i was pissed.

Enjoyed Bairro Alto one big pub crawl it reminded me of Newcastle lol

@ Manchesterjack do you want to see a picture of my girlfriend....?

hi Mr Banks

My dad German Tom and his Mate Spanish Tony got back safely from Lisbon but with Liver damage after all the alcohol that was consumed.
They met Dutch Pete and Portugese Simon when they were there and they had a cracking night out in Barrio Alto.
I heard they were taking the piss out of the lucky lucky men who kept trying to flog them things.

Ive also heard this had something to do with : do you want to see a picture of my Girlfriend.

Great trip again (result aside). Cheers Spike.
Passport control on the way back wasn't much fun, oh and to those who were blaming the Pakistan Airlines people in front of us you are racist idiots!!

I know what it's like to be caught up in an EDL meeting now!!

It was a great trip and, as always, well organised by Spike, Miles and crew. Thank you everyone.

That passport control fiasco was a complete joke. I had a word with the 2 guys standing behind the booths, who just seemed to have been called when the first shouts went up for more windows to be opened, and they said "Write to the Government..............you are preaching to the converted................... we are just the workers"!!!!!!! I was very, very, very, tempted to say "Well you are not doing much work at the moment are you?" but the presence of the 3 policemen stopped me.

Actually it was because I really, really needed a cup of 'proper' tea!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.