bluemoon lisbon roll call

scousemanc said:
Eccles Blue said:
It was a great trip and, as always, well organised by Spike, Miles and crew. Thank you everyone.

That passport control fiasco was a complete joke. I had a word with the 2 guys standing behind the booths, who just seemed to have been called when the first shouts went up for more windows to be opened, and they said "Write to the Government..............you are preaching to the converted................... we are just the workers"!!!!!!! I was very, very, very, tempted to say "Well you are not doing much work at the moment are you?" but the presence of the 3 policemen stopped me.

Actually it was because I really, really needed a cup of 'proper' tea!!!

I spoke to those 2, they were in fact coppers and one of them got really arsey. He told me to write to my MP. I persisted, and they did accept that it was a shambles but as it was the Borders Agency responsibility there was fuck all they could do. I really do dislike the police.

"They're trying to smuggle a goat in"

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
scousemanc said:
Eccles Blue said:
It was a great trip and, as always, well organised by Spike, Miles and crew. Thank you everyone.

That passport control fiasco was a complete joke. I had a word with the 2 guys standing behind the booths, who just seemed to have been called when the first shouts went up for more windows to be opened, and they said "Write to the Government..............you are preaching to the converted................... we are just the workers"!!!!!!! I was very, very, very, tempted to say "Well you are not doing much work at the moment are you?" but the presence of the 3 policemen stopped me.

Actually it was because I really, really needed a cup of 'proper' tea!!!

I spoke to those 2, they were in fact coppers and one of them got really arsey. He told me to write to my MP. I persisted, and they did accept that it was a shambles but as it was the Borders Agency responsibility there was fuck all they could do. I really do dislike the police.

"They're trying to smuggle a goat in"

Que a rendition of 'Feed the Goat and he will score'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.