Bluemoon Party Night Details

BimboBob said:
Am i reading this right?

Some very nice,not to mention dead sexy,ladies have organised a Bluemoon Christmas party.They,the sexy ladies,have put a lot of their time and effort into sorting out said party.They have finally arranged a date that suited the majority.The have contacted a very happy to please club who have offered a suite free of charge.A suite.Where the big nobs usually hang out.It has carpet,waiters and even chairs.Yes chairs.That match.And some people...SOME PEOPLE...have the cheek to ask if they can wear trainers?

TRAINERS?

Do you not understand the principles of an evening out?Ooooh...my brother won't go anywhere without his trainers...oooh...can he come...boo hoo...mummy...we can't go to the nasty ladies bash as she won't let us in with trainers.

Christ on a stick.Grow up.Welcome the the world of adults.

Thank you for your support. We honestly thought making this a 'dressy' event would be a good thing. We spend all our lives in jeans/trainers - isn't it nice to have an excuse to get a bit dolled up for once? Obviously not...

BTW - i'm very sorry but there will be no sexy ladies at the party. Going with the theme of this thread, why should we make an effort if no-one else is?

It's a shame, cos us bluebirds were prepared to get our legs out and wear a frock, but now we'll just turn up in jeans and trainers too ;-)

gazhinio said:
blue_bird said:
Right enough of the arguing please!

Bluebird1 and I have been at the Bert Trautmann trophy game today working hard to sell this party. We have invited a number of ex players down. Kenny Clements, Andy May, Paul Lake and tv presenter Mike McClean have confirmed they will attend the do. We're just waiting on confirmation from David White, Andy Dibble, Andy Morrison, Ian Brightwell and a few others. Blue2112 is also inviting a host of other ex players down this week.

Ticket sales are doing really well now - we've hit the 90 mark so if you intend on coming don't leave it too long!

Go girl!!..
A couple of my BLUE mates from work are interested, Iam gonna get a deffo yes or no out them in the next few days!.
Once again, thanks girls for working so hard in getting this party back on track!!..
And will you just knock the silly petty comments on the head please, its getting very boring now....yawwwwnnnn ; )

Let me know hon and I'll meet you again with the tickets.

Thank you for your support. We honestly thought making this a 'dressy' event would be a good thing. We spend all our lives in jeans/trainers - isn't it nice to have an excuse to get a bit dolled up for once? Obviously not...

BTW - i'm very sorry but there will be no sexy ladies at the party. Going with the theme of this thread, why should we make an effort if no-one else is?

It's a shame, cos us bluebirds we're preapred to get our legs out but now we'll just turn up in jeans and trainers too ;-)[/quote]

Dont let some idiot ruin this fantastic event Manda!!..
You wear that little black dress...you wear them 5 inch shoes..you wear them sparkling earings..and you wear that gucci handbag with pride!!...Coz I will be wearing something very similar, so we can stand proud together (smart as f**k)!!!...x

gazhinio said:
Dont let some idiot ruin this fantastic event Manda!!..You wear that little black dress...you wear them 5 inch shoes..you wear them sparkling earings..and you wear that gucci handbag with pride!!...Coz I will be wearing something very similar, so we can stand proud together (smart as f**k)!!!...x

If i owned any of them items i'd be worried pmsl ;-)

bluemoonchick said:
gazhinio said:
Dont let some idiot ruin this fantastic event Manda!!..You wear that little black dress...you wear them 5 inch shoes..you wear them sparkling earings..and you wear that gucci handbag with pride!!...Coz I will be wearing something very similar, so we can stand proud together (smart as f**k)!!!...x

Is that a polite way of asking if you can borrow mine??...Oh go on then!!...x

So its looking like its back on then Manda?...

gazhinio said:
bluemoonchick said:

Is that a polite way of asking if you can borrow mine??...Oh go on then!!...x

So its looking like its back on then Manda?...

If we sell another 30 tickets by Wednesday then yeah, we can make this happen...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.