Bluemoon Party Night Details

pardoe said:
What kind of grown man wears trainers anyway?

Seriously. Unless you're playing sport, why would you? Have a bit of class, ffs. Life's too short to be a townie muppet.
yea lets all wear shit flickers next game

Matt Diablo said:
fukin 'ell its getting dark on here...listen ladies from the outside in, my advise is not to hope/expect too much off BM posters. In the reality of attempting to combine the two worlds together your work of getting this nite sorted is going to inevitibly feel let down on here at times. I'm sure it will work out fine and don't worry what Cookey thinks, he knows what City fans are like! xx

That's just it - he doesn't!

We have tried our absolute best with this party, if people don't think it's good enough I suggest they try and organise one themselves and see how far they get.

pardoe said:

Seriously. Unless you're playing sport, why would you? Have a bit of class, ffs. Life's too short to be a townie muppet.

Growing old is compulsory...growing up is optional...

mmmmmmmmmmmm let me see...Nice pair of Vans...or Clark's grey slip on's...It's a tuff one.

pardoe said:

One who's head isn't stuck up his own arse maybe?

BimboBob said:
Am i reading this right?

Some very nice,not to mention dead sexy,ladies have organised a Bluemoon Christmas party.They,the sexy ladies,have put a lot of their time and effort into sorting out said party.They have finally arranged a date that suited the majority.The have contacted a very happy to please club who have offered a suite free of charge.A suite.Where the big nobs usually hang out.It has carpet,waiters and even chairs.Yes chairs.That match.And some people...SOME PEOPLE...have the cheek to ask if they can wear trainers?

TRAINERS?

Do you not understand the principles of an evening out?Ooooh...my brother won't go anywhere without his trainers...oooh...can he come...boo hoo...mummy...we can't go to the nasty ladies bash as she won't let us in with trainers.

Christ on a stick.Grow up.Welcome the the world of adults.

PMSL
I am going to a football match before this you know....Not an interview. Not quite sure I like joining your world of adults, it looks shit.

(and by the way its welcome TO the world of adults hehe)

pardoe said:

Nothing wrong with wearing trainers.

Only a few days ago, the club hosted a party at the Emirates Palace in much plusher surroundings than will ever be achieved at COMS and guess what; not one single person died of embarrassment, nor did the world stop turning, just because some supporters had the audacity to turn up in shorts, t-shirts, football shirts, flip flops, jeans or trainers.

I understand why some of the ladies would like to maintain certain standards of dress, but you have to be realistic; you've organised a party through an internet forum for a load of football supporters who will have spent the day drinking and watching their team play. This was never going to end up like a night out at the Proms.

It sounds like the ladies have worked incredibly hard to make this happen and they should be commended for all the effort they've put in. But don't ruin it for yourselves by overly stressing about what people will be wearing; it really isn't that important in the grand scheme of things and you will have a fantastic time whether people turn up wearing brogues or trainers. Plus, seemingly unlike Pardoe, Garry Cook is far from being a snob and it won't concern him one bit what any of you are wearing on your feet; he'll have plenty of time for you all.

Good luck and I hope it's the great success it deserves to be.

Lads,i've been in contact with nicki and the time,effort and personal cost that has gone into getting this thing of the ground has been unreal.If you can get down please do. I'm going and it's my birthday aswell,so if you know me i'm on lager,,if you don't know me,well i'm still on lager:) I will be making the effort and dressing smart,,oh and if your reading nicki,i'm going to see the man about those vip guest list tickets for circle bar for after the do .

sdm said:
I'm going and it's my birthday aswell,so if you know me i'm on lager,,if you don't know me,well i'm still on lager:) I will be making the effort and dressing smart,,oh and if your reading nicki,i'm going to see the man about those vip guest list tickets for circle bar for after the do .

Ahhh, the old 'it's my birthday' trick I see.

See you there Stu

The Fat el Hombre said:
sdm said:
I'm going and it's my birthday aswell,so if you know me i'm on lager,,if you don't know me,well i'm still on lager:) I will be making the effort and dressing smart,,oh and if your reading nicki,i'm going to see the man about those vip guest list tickets for circle bar for after the do .

Ahhh, the old 'it's my birthday' trick I see.

See you there Stu
Yeah i've heard it all before,but the thing is .It is my birthday mate. All i'm after is 3 points off Hull a top party at the ground and a bangkok sandwich with a pair of sweedish lesbians,not too much to ask for:)

been working mad shifts so not had anytime to get tickets , me and my burd are going i need to buy them still. Ill use paypal.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.