Bluemoon Party Night Details

bluemoonchick said:
gazhinio said:
Dont let some idiot ruin this fantastic event Manda!!..You wear that little black dress...you wear them 5 inch shoes..you wear them sparkling earings..and you wear that gucci handbag with pride!!...Coz I will be wearing something very similar, so we can stand proud together (smart as f**k)!!!...x

If i owned any of them items i'd be worried pmsl ;-)

Erm, I do own all of them. Granted the Gucci is a Tenerife version;-)

Yes I know this is my first time, and no I'm not a rag,
I was talking two the two blue birds on sunday about the party night and forgot to ask is there an age limit, ie can I bring my daughters 13 and 16 (that is their age's and not their names before anybody starts)

blue_bird said:
b.o.i. said:
Yes I know this is my first time, and no I'm not a rag,
I was talking two the two blue birds on sunday about the party night and forgot to ask is there an age limit, ie can I bring my daughters 13 and 16 (that is their age's and not their names before anybody starts)

Pm'd you.

I could do with knowing the age limit as well for my daughter.

Stuart said:
Just got a babysitter sorted for our son , so i'll use my 2000th post in letting (warning) you lot know that the war office and i will be attending the festivities on the 28th . ( PM sent to you Manda ) .

Yeah, I was just going to send you a message and ask if you were going. It will be nice to see you and Elaine again, its been way to long x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.