Bluemoon Party Night Details

blue_bird said:
Freestyler said:
If that happens it's gonna be pretty much guy on guy because at the moment minus a few ladies it's gonna be a sausage fest mate.

Blimey Freestyler I wasn't aware you had been selling tickets for us! So do tell me exactly what the ratio of women to men is please?
sounds like wishfull thinking on his part

Freestyler said:
blue John said:
and front door keys
O no wrong party

If that happens it's gonna be pretty much guy on guy because at the moment minus a few ladies it's gonna be a sausage fest mate.

Why are all you guys assuming this is a sausage fest?

There are plenty of girls buying tickets...

Top line up and thanks to all the girls for organising it. Can one you PM me all the details of who to pay on paypal?

Any news on Andy Morrison coming yet?

Thanks in advance :-)

blue_bird said:
kismet said:
i hope you have the numbers you require............

Not far off at all mainly thanks to you and Maineroad68

we've only been spreading the word bout a do that you girls have put the hard work into.
This better come off! Andy, who i'm coming with, has knocked back a Paul Weller gig for this! Don't make me have to break any bad news to him. Come on- pay up if you haven't already!

All info has been posted on this weeks London OSC newsletter, hopefully some interest from them.
Lakey has emailed me today and is unsure how many, if any, former players he can get interested as most will be at the OSC anniversary do the night before. But he will still put the word out.
Emily will chase her mystery man again ! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.