Bluemoon Party Night Details

tueartsboots said:
All info has been posted on this weeks London OSC newsletter, hopefully some interest from them.
Lakey has emailed me today and is unsure how many, if any, former players he can get interested as most will be at the OSC anniversary do the night before. But he will still put the word out.
Emily will chase her mystery man again ! ;-)

He's being a bugger, he said he'd only go if I went LOL but I will keep nagging him for you guys. I wanna comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can't afford though =( it's rubbish

emilymcfc said:
tueartsboots said:
All info has been posted on this weeks London OSC newsletter, hopefully some interest from them.
Lakey has emailed me today and is unsure how many, if any, former players he can get interested as most will be at the OSC anniversary do the night before. But he will still put the word out.
Emily will chase her mystery man again ! ;-)

He's being a bugger, he said he'd only go if I went LOL but I will keep nagging him for you guys. I wanna comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can't afford though =( it's rubbish
Seeing as you are championing the cause on Blue Tuesday, I'm happy to pay for your ticket and i'm sure we can get everyone to buy you 1 drink each- christ you'd be dead through alcohol poisoning ! ??

tueartsboots said:
emilymcfc said:
Seeing as you are championing the cause on Blue Tuesday, I'm happy to pay for your ticket and i'm sure we can get everyone to buy you 1 drink each- christ you'd be dead through alcohol poisoning ! ??

Yep. I'll be happy to get you a drink along with the bluebirds and bluemoon chick for making the night happen

tueartsboots said:
emilymcfc said:

Feel free to pay for the three of us as well Tony cos we're buying our own tickets lol. No freebies for us;-)

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:

Feel free to pay for the three of us as well Tony cos we're buying our own tickets lol. No freebies for us;-)
If you'd been canny, you wouldve charged 12.52 for tickets and used the 2p's to cover you three ! ;-P
I've emailed OSC head honcho to promote to ALL OSC branches unable to make the OSC bash the night before. Should we post something on Manchester City-Official discussion board and Blue Alliance on Facebook or could that be asking for trouble ?

maineroad68 said:
how's sales going? how many do you need to give it the 100% green light?

Sales are much better, if think if we can get another 10 sold in the next few days then this party is a Go!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.