Bluemoon Party Night Details

bluemoonchick said:
maineroad68 said:
how's sales going? how many do you need to give it the 100% green light?

Sales are much better, if think if we can get another 10 sold in the next few days then this party is a Go!!!!

get in! that's easily achievable- especially with all the extra plugging. looking good!

maineroad68 said:
bluemoonchick said:
Sales are much better, if think if we can get another 10 sold in the next few days then this party is a Go!!!!

get in! that's easily achievable- especially with all the extra plugging. looking good!

It is looking good!

Cinderella will go to the ball lol ;-)

tueartsboots said:
emilymcfc said:
He's being a bugger, he said he'd only go if I went LOL but I will keep nagging him for you guys. I wanna comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can't afford though =( it's rubbish
Seeing as you are championing the cause on Blue Tuesday, I'm happy to pay for your ticket and i'm sure we can get everyone to buy you 1 drink each- christ you'd be dead through alcohol poisoning ! ??

Thanks for the offer, it's much appreciated, but I'd feel a RIGHT charity case. And as somebody else has mentioned, it's hardly fair on others that have organised and have to pay their way. But cheers anyway Anthony! =)

emilymcfc said:
tueartsboots said:
Seeing as you are championing the cause on Blue Tuesday, I'm happy to pay for your ticket and i'm sure we can get everyone to buy you 1 drink each- christ you'd be dead through alcohol poisoning ! ??

Thanks for the offer, it's much appreciated, but I'd feel a RIGHT charity case. And as somebody else has mentioned, it's hardly fair on others that have organised and have to pay their way. But cheers anyway Anthony! =)
Its only cos I wanted a snog ! ;-p Lol and thats my Sunday name !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.