Bluemoon Party Night Details

Danamy said:
Soulboy said:
Everybody left 10 minutes before the end... and those that stayed booed after the last record was played.

Did they interview the organisers and they come out with the same excuses?

Yeah, something about how they organised the dancing really well for 90% of the time, but for the other 10% of the time, someoe sneaked on a James Blunt track and ruined what would have otherwise have been a brilliant performance.

And when questioned further, spoke of how the evening would have been absolutely incredible, but that some of the dancers were just not "gelling" enough, as they had only met up that night.

It is expected that next year's do will be better as time and patience should improve the situation.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

asherj123 said:
kismet said:
asher.......that's disappointing.............
very, if none showed at all, might have been there 8-9 or 11pm onwards, i doubt that though, cook was there. but after being told signed shirts would be auctioned/raffled and seeing a table of what i presume prizes (stevie ireland signed canvas, geovanni signed picture and framed, a legends framed signed picture, and no lakey/dibble/morrison, first team players/management, it was hard to justify £12.50 when the band was one no-one had heard of the and comedian tried his best but was working with a tough crowd.

Did YOU actually pay £12.50 anyway? Could have sworn I read you getting freebie tickets earlier in the day off a Bluemooner who could not make it? If so, that makes you one ungrateful sod...if not, I apologise, although I still think it's a bit rich to slag off the organisers who clearly put sterling effort in.....

Soulboy said:
Danamy said:

Yeah, something about how they organised the dancing really well for 90% of the time, but for the other 10% of the time, someoe sneaked on a James Blunt track and ruined what would have otherwise have been a brilliant performance.

And when questioned further, spoke of how the evening would have been absolutely incredible, but that some of the dancers were just not "gelling" enough, as they had only met up that night.

It is expected that next year's do will be better as time and patience should improve the situation.

That is key to the dynamics of a party!!!

DTeacher said:
asherj123 said:
very, if none showed at all, might have been there 8-9 or 11pm onwards, i doubt that though, cook was there. but after being told signed shirts would be auctioned/raffled and seeing a table of what i presume prizes (stevie ireland signed canvas, geovanni signed picture and framed, a legends framed signed picture, and no lakey/dibble/morrison, first team players/management, it was hard to justify £12.50 when the band was one no-one had heard of the and comedian tried his best but was working with a tough crowd.

Did YOU actually pay £12.50 anyway? Could have sworn I read you getting freebie tickets earlier in the day off a Bluemooner who could not make it? If so, that makes you one ungrateful sod...if not, I apologise, although I still think it's a bit rich to slag off the organisers who clearly put sterling effort in.....

i got them for free, but just saying like to justify £12.50, i appreciated the effort + longsightm13 hooking me up with the tickets, i imagine the girls had been let down if said things that were meant to happen didn't and it was out of their hands

Soulboy said:
Danamy said:

B'stard...you beat me to the Rome comment. That's a large stiff one i owe you...missus.

Soulboy said:
Danamy said:

good post ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.