Bluemoon Party Night Details

Fair enough, mate. I'm still moody over City's lacklustre effort earlier, I guess. :o(

How did Cook's appearance go down, just out of interest, seeing as the idiots amongst our ranks made him our to be the devil incarnate after last night?

DTeacher said:
Fair enough, mate. I'm still moody over City's lacklustre effort earlier, I guess. :o(

i think everyone is, and it could be a reason why the rumour of city managment/players being there didn't happen, i'm pretty sure it wasn't down to the organisers though, like ade, robi and ireland were up for coming down and the girls went "nah, it's alright!" lol

pardoe said:
How did Cook's appearance go down, just out of interest, seeing as the idiots amongst our ranks made him our to be the devil incarnate after last night?

he talked to a few groups of people and the bar, had a pint or 2 and left, seemed fine, no booing.

It was essentially a private party and the girls did a great job organising it so thanks to them. City had no reason to send anyone. They had already been very good about helping out with use of the room and Garry Cook, his PA, Danny Wilson and a few others were there from the club.

After the incident last night and the performance today then I thought Cook might not turn up but he did and good on him for that. I think that everyone who spoke to him came away with a very good impression of him.

Great night. Thanks to the girls who organised it and those who turned up.
Everyone I spoke to was uber friendly and had a big smile on their face.
Looking forward to the next one.

We might not be pulling up trees on the pitch, but off it, we're not a bad bunch.

Gold's just around the corner.

A nice do. Some good people. Had a good few chats at the bar and one strange one.

Shady kept following me around and tueartsboots wanted a dance, he sent his missus at one point but sadly, I did not have my dancing shoes on.

Nice to meet Aphex, felix, liamctid, Gstar and Bluemoonchick's brother (sorry forgot name)

Cheers Nikki, nice to see Paul there as well. My head hurts.

4141791793_6a9d705a18.jpg

Banned Tosspot said:
A nice do. Some good people. Had a good few chats at the bar and one strange one.

Shady kept following me around and tueartsboots wanted a dance, he sent his missus at one point but sadly, I did not have my dancing shoes on.

Nice to meet Aphex, felix, liamctid, Gstar and Bluemoonchick's brother (sorry forgot name)

BimboBob is about jump off our 13th floor balcony

tueartsboots said:
Banned Tosspot said:

BimboBob is about jump off our 13th floor balcony
Yeah, forgot him. Shit!

He pinched my moob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.