Bluemoon Party Night Details

Nice to meet everyone tonight, missed a few I wanted to say hello to but will get round to it next time. Well done to the girls for organising it, they spent hours upon hours of their spare time phoning and driving around to organise tonight and it was the first one so a big well done for all your efforts...take a bow ladies.

And for the final time the name is Blue twenty one twelve and not two one one two.

Blue2112 said:
Nice to meet everyone tonight, missed a few I wanted to say hello to but will get round to it next time. Well done to the girls for organising it, they spent hours upon hours of their spare time phoning and driving around to organise tonight and it was the first one so a big well done for all your efforts...take a bow ladies.

And for the final time the name is Blue twenty one twelve and not two one one two.
Cheers for the lifts mate. I'm fooked!

Banned Tosspot said:
Blue2112 said:

Just had some tea and toast, my throat feels like sandpaper, got work in the morning and the cats running round the house going crazy, can't be arsed going to bed though.

Blue2112 said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Just had some tea and toast, my throat feels like sandpaper, got work in the morning and the cats running round the house going crazy, can't be arsed going to bed though.
We are not getting any younger mate.

asherj123 said:
kismet said:
asher.......that's disappointing.............
very, if none showed at all, might have been there 8-9 or 11pm onwards, i doubt that though, cook was there. but after being told signed shirts would be auctioned/raffled and seeing a table of what i presume prizes (stevie ireland signed canvas, geovanni signed picture and framed, a legends framed signed picture, and no lakey/dibble/morrison, first team players/management, it was hard to justify £12.50 when the band was one no-one had heard of the and comedian tried his best but was working with a tough crowd.

1. I don't know where you were looking but Paul Lake was there.

2. We invited a number of ex-players along. It is up to them whether they turn up or not. We can't do any more than that.

3. Considering you are so critical of the party, you obviously think you can do better - be our guest and organise the next one yourself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.