Bluemoon Party Night Details

Thank you, Mark. Look people, we asked you if you were up for this and we got a great response - quite a lot of people seemed keen. Everything is in place now but we still haven't sold even nearly enough tickets to cover basic costs. There are no more home games left before the do and we'd prefer for the tickets to be sold before the day of the party.

So please if you want a great night with your fellow blues come and get your tickets asap. Thanks.

markbmcfc said:
Can I just say something, those of you that have confirmed yourselves as attending (about 150 of you). Can you pull your finger out and get your arse in gear and pay for your tickets. The girls are doing enough to organise this and shouldnt be chasing you every bloody day, it takes the piss.

They need to confirm numbers, and for what good reason is stopping you pulling your thumb out of your arse? Try picture yourselves putting the effort, time and your own money into organising something.

They have put procedures in place for you to buy your tickets, because you have "confirmed" to them your attendance. So put your money where your mouth is.

Rant over.

Amusing, but thank you for your support.

blueprincess said:
i kno this isnt related so pls dont bite my head off but can somebody help me im new to this i dont have a clue how to use it lol x

i think you're talking about using the forum: so log in and either post a new message (as you have done) or click post a reply. if you click post a reply you can choose to comment on a previous post by clicking the 'quote' button. this will then quote the post you are replying to in your message. i think there is a user guide at the top of the forum posts to help you along.

As i am not going i would not normaly offer any advice in case it is not wanted or feels patronising , but on the other hand i dont want to see the hard work go down the drain . It might be wort while now at this stage to open it up to all City fans & do some advertising .on MCFC Website .MEN . Local Radio. .Lakey ,Jimmy Wagg, Ian Cheseman will all give it a plug .I have organised many events & you will be suprised how many want it at the last minute .Good Luck am sure it will be Great

cyberblue said:
As i am not going i would not normaly offer any advice in case it is not wanted or feels patronising , but on the other hand i dont want to see the hard work go down the drain . It might be wort while now at this stage to open it up to all City fans & do some advertising .on MCFC Website .MEN . Local Radio. .Lakey ,Jimmy Wagg, Ian Cheseman will all give it a plug .I have organised many events & you will be suprised how many want it at the last minute .Good Luck am sure it will be Great

It was advertised on BlueTuesday a few weeks ago - thanks Emily! We have asked the club if we can advertise on the main site but I think they are very wary of showing favouritsm towards Bluemoon (which of course they dont). Lots of people have said they will pay on the day but as you know Don, that's too risky. We still have to pay the band/DJ/comedian whether people turn up or not.

blue_bird said:
cyberblue said:

It was advertised on BlueTuesday a few weeks ago - thanks Emily! We have asked the club if we can advertise on the main site but I think they are very wary of showing favouritsm towards Bluemoon (which of course they dont). Lots of people have said they will pay on the day but as you know Don, that's too risky. We still have to pay the band/DJ/comedian whether people turn up or not.

It has been advertised on the front page of the CSA website and we have printed out hundreds of flyers and have gone to several supporters clubs meetings to hand them out. We put dozens out in Mary Ds before the Burnley game and have had ONE response from them.

markbmcfc said:
Can I just say something, those of you that have confirmed yourselves as attending (about 150 of you). Can you pull your finger out and get your arse in gear and pay for your tickets. The girls are doing enough to organise this and shouldnt be chasing you every bloody day, it takes the piss.

They need to confirm numbers, and for what good reason is stopping you pulling your thumb out of your arse? Try picture yourselves putting the effort, time and your own money into organising something.

They have put procedures in place for you to buy your tickets, because you have "confirmed" to them your attendance. So put your money where your mouth is.

Rant over.

almost poetic. and spot on.

Come on lads and lasses get your tickets asap!!..
If anybody lives North Manchester ish or around about that way and have not yet get 1, I would personally deliver your ticket to your door if that helps?.....you still have to pay me for them though : )
Cant see the problem myself, you rather wanna go or not, simple!.
The girls have done really well with this and its not easy organising such an event of this size I can assure you!.
I for one (well two with Mark) dont think its very fair on the girls so dont leave it till last minute, get your ass into gear and just buy 1 (£12.50 ffs)...Bargains

Thank you x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.