Bluemoon Party Night Details

gazhinio said:
Come on lads and lasses get your tickets asap!!..
If anybody lives North Manchester ish or around about that way and have not yet get 1, I would personally deliver your ticket to your door if that helps?.....you still have to pay me for them though : )
Cant see the problem myself, you rather wanna go or not, simple!.
The girls have done really well with this and its not easy organising such an event of this size I can assure you!.
I for one (well two with Mark) dont think its very fair on the girls so dont leave it till last minute, get your ass into gear and just buy 1 (£12.50 ffs)...Bargains

Thank you x

Thanks guys:-) I'm quite prepared, even though I'm feeling really ill, to deliver tickets to people as well.

Firstly, for those who have bought a ticket thank you so much for your support. It's nice to know someone appreciates our efforts on this.

Secondly, i have a list of 40 members who said they wanted to come to this party, most of them asked for more than one ticket, so the total number of expected ticket sales was 120, hence why we started organising it. If they actually buy tickets we'll have near enough 150 people and party would be do-able.

Me and the bluebirds cannot continue to waste time on a lost cause so we're setting next Wednesday as the payment deadline. If we've not sold 100 tickets by Wednesday - party is cancelled.

If the party gets cancelled the members who promised to come but didn't buy a ticket WILL be named and shamed.

Sorry but its unfair not do too. People who have bought tickets are really looking forward to this party going ahead. We will have to give them the bad news so they deserve to know why their party isn't going ahead.

I hate to sound such a woman, but us bluebirds are gutted at the moment.

NOW....ON A POSITIVE NOTE..... For people who haven't seen the original threads (plus the info about whats happening on the nite is split over several threads)..... here's a summary of the night;

Date - Sat 28th Nov 8pm (after Hull game)
Venue - COMS
Entertainment - DJ, Band, Comedian
Food - Hotpot with vegetarian option, followed by Crumble
Raffle - signed shirts and other city memorabilia donated to raise money for Paul Lake's childrens charity
Special Guests - Ian Cheeseman, Paul Lake, Andy Dibble, Andy Morrison
Surprise Visitors - cannot be announced on here for security reasons but we have reason to believe some current players and official city staff will pop in....

All this for £12.50!!!! Come on guys - you would be mad not to come!!!

How many have been sold?, i was really thinking about attending this evening and it doesn't look like it's going at all well, how far off getting your target of 100 people?

bluemoonchick said:
Firstly, kismet and MR68 thank you so much for your support. It's nice to know someone appreciates our efforts on this.

Secondly, i have a list of 40 members who said they wanted to come to this party, most of them asked for more than one ticket, so the total number of expected ticket sales was 120, hence why we started organising it. If they actually buy tickets we'll have near enough 150 people and party would be do-able.

Me and the bluebirds cannot continue to waste time on a lost cause so we're setting next Wednesday as the payment deadline. If we've not sold 100 tickets by Wednesday - party is cancelled.

If the party gets cancelled the members who promised to come but didn't buy a ticket WILL be named and shamed.

Sorry but its unfair not do too. People who have bought tickets are really looking forward to this party going ahead. We will have to give them the bad news so they deserve to know why their party isn't going ahead.

I hate to sound such a woman, but us bluebirds are gutted at the moment.

Right ok - all members who said they'd come have now been PM'd (sorry guys, hope i've not offended you)

To clarify, we can accept cheques in the post, paypal details to amandabenham@yahoo.com, Bluebird1 will meet you somewhere and we will be at Platt Lane on Wednesdays nites for the 5-a-side.... so no excuse for not finding a way to pay.... ;-) xx

scotty said:
How many have been sold?, i was really thinking about attending this evening and it doesn't look like it's going at all well, how far off getting your target of 100 people?

There's a PM on its way to you :-)

bluemoonchick said:
NOW....ON A POSITIVE NOTE..... For people who haven't seen the original threads (plus the info about whats happening on the nite is split over several threads)..... here's a summary of the night; Date - Sat 28th Nov 8pm (after Hull game) Venue - COMS Entertainment - DJ, Band, Comedian Food - Hotpot with vegetarian option, followed by Crumble Raffle - signed shirts and other city memorabilia donated to raise money for Paul Lake's childrens charity Special Guests - Ian Cheeseman, Paul Lake, Andy Dibble, Andy Morrison Surprise Visitors - cannot be announced on here for security reasons but we have reason to believe some current players and official city staff will pop in.... All this for £12.50!!!! Come on guys - you would be mad not to come!!!
Just PM'd you. I'm in town all day tomorrow and town/Eastlands on saturday if it's easier to meet someone with the cash

Well i have decided to come, getting my tickets on wednusday so decided to have a look at this thred and i spotted IT. Smart casual....smart blody casual. no way am i standing in 110 giving banter and going mental in smart casual, i am going to look a right prat.

LongsightM13 said:
bluemoonchick said:
NOW....ON A POSITIVE NOTE..... For people who haven't seen the original threads (plus the info about whats happening on the nite is split over several threads)..... here's a summary of the night; Date - Sat 28th Nov 8pm (after Hull game) Venue - COMS Entertainment - DJ, Band, Comedian Food - Hotpot with vegetarian option, followed by Crumble Raffle - signed shirts and other city memorabilia donated to raise money for Paul Lake's childrens charity Special Guests - Ian Cheeseman, Paul Lake, Andy Dibble, Andy Morrison Surprise Visitors - cannot be announced on here for security reasons but we have reason to believe some current players and official city staff will pop in.... All this for £12.50!!!! Come on guys - you would be mad not to come!!!
Just PM'd you. I'm in town all day tomorrow and town/Eastlands on saturday if it's easier to meet someone with the cash

I can meet you at COMS at some time on Saturday if it makes it easier for you. Might give you a stinking cold though:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.