Bluemoon Party Night Details

Blimey. I only want a couple of tickets. What have YOU got in mind?!! Seriously though, that would be easier for me, picking up some stuff at superstore so PM when it would be most convenient for you. Or bm chick has my mobile.

cant spell-dont care said:
Well i have decided to come, getting my tickets on wednusday so decided to have a look at this thred and i spotted IT. Smart casual....smart blody casual. no way am i standing in 110 giving banter and going mental in smart casual, i am going to look a right prat.

How do you think I'll feel stood at the back of 116 wearing a frock and 5 inch heels?!! ;@)

blue_bird said:
Well i have decided to come, getting my tickets on wednusday so decided to have a look at this thred and i spotted IT. Smart casual....smart blody casual. no way am i standing in 110 giving banter and going mental in smart casual, i am going to look a right prat.

How do you think I'll feel stood at the back of 116 wearing a frock and 5 inch heels?!! ;@)

Hahaha that did tickle me

It's tux for the blokes right? Only joking in case someone actually thinks it is and uses it as an excuse not to come now

Can I just echo what others have said on here also in that the girls are doing a great job

lol how do you think us girls feel? it will be the first time in history i will transform from "city shirt-jeans-no makeup-tomboy" into "corset top-wonderbra-skirt-high heels-makeup" all in the same day!!!!

The transformation from ladette to lady usually takes weeks to prepare for and we've gotta turn it around in an hour!!!!!

Jeans had better be ok.

Last i heard it was just trainers that werent allowed.

99% of blokes wear jeans and a shirt on nights out nowadays so it would be pretty stupid if they werent allowed.

LongsightM13 said:
Blimey. I only want a couple of tickets. What have YOU got in mind?!! Seriously though, that would be easier for me, picking up some stuff at superstore so PM when it would be most convenient for you. Or bm chick has my mobile.

PMSL, I really do have a cold:-(

Will be there about 11 am, BMC has given me your mobile just in case, will PM you mine.

Anyone who wants a ticket please come down to the shop, I'm going out of my way to do this so it would be great if I could sell a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.