Bluemoon Party Night Details

had a really good chat with Garry last night.....he was genuinely wounded by what he said and really concerned at how we the fans have taken to it....he knew how many pages on here the thread had gotten to.
he was very interested in guaging peoples opinions on here and the general consensus on this board towards him and the club.....he really wants to take this club on and make us a superpower

he told me earlier in the evening when doing his walkround...a city fan approached him and told him to "fuck off you rag twat" & "fuck the rag twat off"......he was gutted by the first remark and explained to me his hatred for a certain team in trafford too..........to the nobs that abused him last night, careful what you wish for guys

shadygiz said:
Blue2112 said:
Are you all right mate?

yeah, im fine mate....i have 3 long scratchs down my right cheek and under the eye where the fag twat tried to claw my eye out....this was after kicking off in the bar with me

lmao what happened? How anyone could attack shady its like kicking a puppy.

What a night! Thank you ladies for organising a top night.
Great meeting alot of blues off here as well. My head is banging right now but all worth it. Apologies for my drunkn state. Top night!

Just like to pass on my thanks to the party organizers for all their hard work. Think everything was pretty much spot on. Really enjoyed the band. My only gripe would be that people in the bar area didn't give the comedian much of a chance and just basically ignored him and carried on their rivetting conversations. Bit ignorant that. Once again, thanks for the efforts everyone put in, and I'll definitely be at the next one.

scottyboi said:
shadygiz said:
yeah, im fine mate....i have 3 long scratchs down my right cheek and under the eye where the fag twat tried to claw my eye out....this was after kicking off in the bar with me

lol...i didnt really have that much to drink and was still pretty sober by the end of the night.....was at the bar late on and some guy calls me a short arsed twat out of the blue....i blank him, then he starts hitting me with the giant banana thing....i asked him to stop about 3 times, then he starts jabbing me in the face with it, i warned him again and he did it again, so i snotted him.
then the guy comes over to shake my hand and tries squeezing my fingers and bending my hand back, so i fucked him off again.

went outside for taxis and the guys sneering away behind me with snide comments, so i walked over and told him to drop it or i'll drop him.

5 mins later, the guy decides he wants to fight again and comes over saying "me and you, one on one"....he comes at me and i push him on his arse...by this time his mates had hold of me...the guy gets up staggers over to me and then sticks his hand in my face trying to gouge my eye out, i couldnt even do fuck all about it as my hands were held...in all the scuffle to get back at him my shirt gets ripped to fuck ;(

shadygiz said:
scottyboi said:

lol...i didnt really have that much to drink and was still pretty sober by the end of the night.....was at the bar late on and some guy calls me a short arsed twat out of the blue....i blank him, then he starts hitting me with the giant banana thing....i asked him to stop about 3 times, then he starts jabbing me in the face with it, i warned him again and he did it again, so i snotted him.
then the guy comes over to shake my hand and tries squeezing my fingers and bending my hand back, so i fucked him off again.

went outside for taxis and the guys sneering away behind me with snide comments, so i walked over and told him to drop it or i'll drop him.

5 mins later, the guy decides he wants to fight again and comes over saying "me and you, one on one"....he comes at me and i push him on his arse...by this time his mates had hold of me...the guy gets up staggers over to me and then sticks his hand in my face trying to gouge my eye out, i couldnt even do fuck all about it as my hands were held...in all the scuffle to get back at him my shirt gets ripped to fuck ;(
did he have a black scarf round his neck?

Banned Tosspot said:
Mikey Ireland with Shady.

4141802123_42d6ff1445.jpg

lol....daz, did i really do what i think i did to him last night mate ;(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.