Bluemoon Party Night Details

Just want to say that I had a great night, it was nice to meet some fellow bluemooners not that I can remember who was who but everybody was friendly and it was a really good atmosphere. I didn't know the band had not taken a fee so fair play to them for that I think they will do well in the future.

The biggest thank you I have to give goes to the bluebirds for all their hard work and effort, I know you were all a little nervous as to how the night would go but let me assure you it was a fantastic night and you did the bluemoon forum proud.

Tremendous night. topping up now ! Met more Blues on train back to London-Shady. that twat wasn't worth it mate. Banned Tosspot, you are such a soft sweetie ! If I was gay .............................. Lol
Biggsy1, where were you?
Bluebird1,Blue_bird and Bluemoonchick, Thank you all so much for organising last night- Best night in my life !

We all had a fab time last night. Can't remember who I talked to at all, but everyone was really friendly. My best friend loved it, she even ended up going home with a huge bananna (thank you dave lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.