Bluemoon Party Night Details

liamctid said:
Last night was 'bare jokes' to quote Felix.

Had a good chat with quite a few people, I hope they enjoyed my banter. BT is actually heroic, and the moment he told Danny that he wasn't so sure about him was classic! Gstar is a top bloke who didn't seem overly keen on the language and subject of The Fat El Wankers drunken ramblings. Singing the Gareth Barry song on the dancefloor is making me cringe. Shady kicking off with that bloke was pretty amusing - I could sense that it was about to happen! Pure fighting talk 'What the fuck is your bluemoon name, you dickhead?!'

I got called a southern twat more than enough times.

Mark Benham had a great time getting piss wet through walking through town with me and Fe. We spent a good two hours walking through town in the rain trying to get a taxi.
pmsl, who was it who kicked off?!

In a room where hardly anyone knew anybody else and somebody couldn't handle the ale & decided to kick off?

Obviously somebody who posts on here. What a total tosser!

Huge thanks to Bluebird1, blue_bird & bluemoonchick... You pulled off a top night!

Met a good few last night and all were great; Shady, Liam, Felix, Danny, Mark, Scotty, Stuart, Al, Josh, Kiam, BimboBob... even BT ;)

I wasn't sure i'd be able to get on and post this today, apparently Shady was having a "rub the belly and ban session" when he got back! Hope theres another (party not ban session) and hope i get to meet a few more off here.

I know Bob still wants my top, but its all dependant on Danny giving up his Republic cardigan!

Oh yea, does anyone know if the staff that were on last night behind the bar are on every week? If so i need to get back into the suite on matchday ;)

Blue Lloyd said:
In a room where hardly anyone knew anybody else and somebody couldn't handle the ale & decided to kick off?

Obviously somebody who posts on here. What a total tosser!

next get together i'll defo make sure i'm not working and skulk in the background, oh and i'll bring my uncle he's sure to find out who the cock was!

columbo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.