Bluemoon Party Night Details

bluemoonchick said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Was there any romance blossoming last night then? I think it's only right that, if there was, the people involved tell us all about it on here

If i remember rightly all the smooching seemed to be on your table... ;-)

Better not have been my mum and dad

bluemoonchick said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Was there any romance blossoming last night then? I think it's only right that, if there was, the people involved tell us all about it on here

If i remember rightly all the smooching seemed to be on your table... ;-)

His mum and dad have been together a long time now so it's fair enough ;@)

blue_bird said:
tueartsboots said:
Luckily, very few actually heard it ! I wasn't really there !

Think I was one of very few sober people in the room so noticed everything. Tony, you were so funny last night and you and your missus have some funky dance moves!
We are loud and proud ! We enjoy life and always will ! (until we are too fucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

tueartsboots said:
blue_bird said:
Think I was one of very few sober people in the room so noticed everything. Tony, you were so funny last night and you and your missus have some funky dance moves!
We are loud and proud ! We enjoy life and always will ! (until we are too fucked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I tried dancing with Laura and I think I'm too f..ked or too old ................ probably too old!!!

Top night and a top laugh , met a fair few BM faces . Sorry to hear about your contact with a bellend Shady . Hope you're feeling alright now .
I had someone with a death wish giving it the big i'am towards me when leaving the party , lol .Some people just can't hold their drink . I don't know who you are fella , but if you're reading this , you really need to buy the girl you was with a top christmas present this year . If it wasn't for her ushering you away i can gaurantee you would have spent the next few days eating through a straw . Good job 'she' was sober .
Well done to the girls with organising the party , top marks . MadchesterCity ( Aberdeen Dave ) thank you for trying to drink me under the table in a neat double JD's contest ;-) Hope you got home alright ? Just a few pics of the night ..........
SAM_0119.jpg

Hmmmm cake
SAM_0113.jpg

The band
SAM_0114.jpg

Moonbeam dancing to the band
SAM_0097.jpg

The War Office and Moonbeam
SAM_0101.jpg

Scottyboi and his missus
SAM_0099.jpg

OrangeWKD
SAM_0147.jpg

bustin' a moove on the d/floor with some pissed up Scotsman from Aberdeen ;-)
SAM_0135.jpg

with the War Office
SAM_0123.jpg

check out Sottyboi's hand ;-)

was a great nite last nite. thanks to all that made it happen. me and the missus thoroughly enjoyed it and i won two match tickets on the raffle, lookin forward to the next one thanks again girls!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.