Bluemoon Party Night Details

blue_bird said:
I can't believe nobody has mention Tueartsboots getting up on the mic shouting: I'M TUEARTSBOOTS AND I'M THE BIGGEST GOBSHITE ON BLUEMOON!!!

I nearly crashed the car laughing this morning when I remembered!
Missed it, I must have been on my eighth toilet visit.

Banned Tosspot said:
blueinkwell said:
I might have done I was so pissed I can't remember. But I have a memory of Bimbobob smiling and stroking my face!
Bimbobob certainly spread himself about.
Bimbobob ended up in bed with Foxy, BB got up and cooked our breakfast whilst we "sobered" up with Orange (shot of gin) !
Banned Tosspot-love you !

Was there any romance blossoming last night then? I think it's only right that, if there was, the people involved tell us all about it on here

tueartsboots said:
blue_bird said:
I can't believe nobody has mention Tueartsboots getting up on the mic shouting: I'M TUEARTSBOOTS AND I'M THE BIGGEST GOBSHITE ON BLUEMOON!!!

Luckily, very few actually heard it ! I wasn't really there !

Think I was one of very few sober people in the room so noticed everything. Tony, you were so funny last night and you and your missus have some funky dance moves!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Was there any romance blossoming last night then? I think it's only right that, if there was, the people involved tell us all about it on here

If i remember rightly all the smooching seemed to be on your table... ;-)

tueartsboots said:
blue_bird said:

Luckily, very few actually heard it ! I wasn't really there !
I didn't comment because I thought everybody knew he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.