Bluemoon Party Night Details

The Fat el Hombre said:
Fanzone Danny said:
The whole fight farce was the only blot on the night and in my opinion too much beer contrintbuted to it but it was a silly thing that got out of hand and im still trying to get blood out of my new White shirt! :(

No way, I didn't know there were punches thrown, just thought there was a bit of a set to

no I was a bit more than that al. Basically the guy fighting with shady tried to gauge his eyes out when everyone was trying to split it up which I fuckin didn't like at all so grabed his had and launched him away! At that point I had to tell the dirty bastard to fuck off coz I really was ready to smash his head in as well! .... 'shady's face looked a bit of a mess on the way home!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Fanzone Danny said:
The whole fight farce was the only blot on the night and in my opinion too much beer contrintbuted to it but it was a silly thing that got out of hand and im still trying to get blood out of my new White shirt! :(

No way, I didn't know there were punches thrown, just thought there was a bit of a set to

no I was a bit more than that al. Basically the guy fighting with shady tried to gauge his eyes out when everyone was trying to split it up which I fuckin didn't like at all so grabed his had and launched him away! At that point I had to tell the dirty bastard to fuck off coz I really was ready to smash his head in as well! .... 'shady's face looked a bit of a mess on the way home!

One thing I have wondered about this sort of event.. When you meet someone there, do you introduce yourself as your real name eg "John" or your forum name "Kippax Guvnor Rag Killer"

garfresco said:
One thing I have wondered about this sort of event.. When you meet someone there, do you introduce yourself as your real name eg "John" or your forum name "Kippax Guvnor Rag Killer"
I told a few I was Ric.

It worked for a round or two ;)

Banned Tosspot said:
garfresco said:
I told a few I was Ric.

pmsl I introduced myself as blueinkwell and then my real name, but guys and gals I talked too probably new me before the night

blueinkwell said:
Banned Tosspot said:
I told a few I was Ric.

pmsl I introduced myself as blueinkwell and then my real name, but guys and gals I talked too probably new me before the night
For £12.50 we should have had name badges.

Well shoddy,

Asher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.