Bluemoon PL Fantasy Football League

It’s a pain, fuckin Twitter, lol. Obviously no one knows mate, we aren’t Pep! However I’ve removed Serg from being captain, just on the off chance they are right, knowing my luck he will play and score a twatting hat trick now, lmao.

Classic

Had Aguero captain but so did every other fucker, so all but lost my head to head even with Zaha and Salah still to play because my opponent also has both of them and Robertson!

Need (& hope) a Palace win with Robertson getting sent off.

I am.doing the Telegraph this year.

40 transfers per season, as many players from each club you want. 11 players only.
Right lads, my old man twats me at Fantasy Football every single year and he rubs it in in the most irritatingly way. Drives me mad. Don't know how he does it, always seems to beat me by a few points. Any bargains flying around some of you the more hardcore players can share?

I'm thinking Neves, Richarlson, Mitrovic and Jiminez. Any others?
Shocked you're doing the Telegraph Damo tbh :)

Pick the cheapest starting defenders in the best defences, they get the same points as the expensive lads. Try to get the top 3 inn the golden boot race up front and pick midfielders that get either goals or assists, destroyers are worth fuck all.

My lad is having a blinder, he is currently 94th in the world, out of around 6 million, and 35th in England !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.