Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

• Total voters
KDB will run a way with it as he should but I voted for Fern just to thank him for such a fantastic job he's done for us this season.

It is so hard to chose who should be player of the year. However I have gone for KdB, with David Silva running him a very close 2nd place.

Having watched back every goal of the season, I have to say I forgot just how good KDB is.

So difficult. Otamendi has been a rock. Ederson has been beyond world class. Sane has been inspirational. Silva magnificent as is his usual self. Kevin de Bruyne, re writing passes and control of the ball. I am really impressed with Raheem. He has my vote, his trickery and pace has frightened opposing defences more than anyone else I can think of in this wonderful team.

Very tough between Kevin and silva for me, although biggest impact has been Ederson. I don’t see how the performances this season could have took place with bravo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.