Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

• Total voters
At the end of Pellegrini's tenure as manager , i was foolish enough to think Merlin's talents were on the wane , glad to say that Merlin has proved me conclusively wrong this season , and the fact he has personal issues and has still performed at the highest level only cements my opinion that he is our player of the season , KDB has been superb and deserves a special mention , but Merlin has simply been poetry in motion all season , hard to split Bell and Merlin as our greatest ever midfield player , too close to call for me.

I'm a long time reader of this great forum, this is actually my very first post.

Kev has been quite amazing, absolutely love the guy. The passing, the crossing, the shooting, the drive, a f*****g machine.
But there was no way in hell I wasn't giving my vote to David. There's no replacing him. And I absolutely love him as captain. And how about that match at Old Trafford huh? We're in the last minutes of the game and he's leading the line for us. How he just chased those reds down and gave 'em hell, like a warrior. That for me was one of the highlights of the season.

Nothing between Dave and Kev really, but went for Dave with his emotional rollercoaster.

Big shout though for Fab, the way he slotted into left back and delivered motm level performances time after time was simply incredible. Without him we'd have been screwed

Dave for me because of his circumstances and how he was able to still deliver to an exceptional level

I went for Raz as he has improved so much under Pep. BUT I would give the prize to Kev and Merlin (jointly) but I have not mentioned our supreme
Brazilian - Fernendinho - what a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.