Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

• Total voters
If I could I'd vote the whole squad, but for me it's Silva - Superb all season, god help us when he leaves.

I am torn between Kdb and David Silva, also Fernandinho and Delph ( filling in for Benjamin Mendy at lb) has excelled.
F*ck it - this season they all deserve it! Every player involved... just do it - it is a TEAM GAME!

Raheem Sterling for me. So many a close second, perhaps our Fernandinho and Silva could nod ahead but for instigating our domination in games Sterling has been tantamount.

Dave for me, Kev was amazing first-half of the season but couldn't keep the level up and that hurt us in Europe when it mattered. Needs to pace himself next season.

The fact that Mateo is around to one day see videos of his dad lifting the trophy, despite everything that's gone on and that he still performed to a superb level, has just struck a chord with me so I'm going to let sentiment ride my judgement and pick Dave.

Yeah, I’ve gone for Merlin too for all the reasons you put forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.