*** Bluemoon PS3 FIFA 2009 League ***

josh06 said:
On behalf of pindermcfc;

He had a match arranged with his due party, and they never "turned up".. And he has not been able to contact him since. So no match has been played.

Woahhh woahhh woahhh i was online at 10pm the otherday PINDER WASNT!

PINDER HOW ABOUT A GAME TODAY?

Rob-Ben-Ho said:
josh06 said:
On behalf of pindermcfc;

He had a match arranged with his due party, and they never "turned up".. And he has not been able to contact him since. So no match has been played.

Woahhh woahhh woahhh i was online at 10pm the otherday PINDER WASNT!

PINDER HOW ABOUT A GAME TODAY?

Well mate, i was on from half 9 onwards... He came on at 10 and there was no sign of you.

i tried playing my game last night but Ben said he couldn't when i asked him via the ps3. i was online friday for our game which was due too be played at 10pm, i was on that night at 9pm playing josh but no sign of ben, so i just carried on beating josh ;)

I'm interested though catching peeps at the right time might be a problem! Or is it too late? :P Name is Raeku! Not been playing FIFA 09 too much might get my arse kicked! Though played good bit of 08. So I'll be practicing like hell lol, even if it is too late! :P

Greiver said:
I'm interested though catching peeps at the right time might be a problem! Or is it too late? :P Name is Raeku! Not been playing FIFA 09 too much might get my arse kicked! Though played good bit of 08. So I'll be practicing like hell lol, even if it is too late! :P

Sure you will be able to join. We have a week to play people roughly. Now im sure one party can stay up a tad later or get up early to play.

Plus, you can't lost 12-1 :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.