Bluemoon Under The Cartel's Irish Academic Microscope?

Add another one to list.
Oil money, cheats, no fans, no history and now 'we don't criticise our owners'
What an absolute load of bollocks.
Firstly I never believe everything that's in the media, being a City fan has taught me that.
Secondly as a country we have no right to criticise any country on how they're run or what their human rights record is.
The British empire was built on blood and still is to this day.
We sell guns, we invade countries and have many more appalling practices.
So while others may like to take the moral high ground I'll keep my opinions on others in check.
'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'

Disclaimer*
This is my opinion and not the opinion of the entire City fanbase ; )

Just the latest cab off the rank. Liverpool have THE biggest rap sheet in football and are sponsored by a bank that was fined millions for money laundering.

Forget football clubs, countries aren’t perfect by any stretch including ours (and certainly fucking Ireland). Perfectly happy to sell them our arms and let them buy our expensive goods and property in London.

Valid points that highlight the rank hypocrisy of cunts like him are dismissed as whataboutery. Another trick they use.

Telling other cultures and countries how to run their affairs doesn’t work, especially when you are blind to your own shortcomings. There is no moral high ground.

All that Arab money going into Irish and British horseracing over the Decades. No doubt Gavin has written multiple articles about how this is sports washing?

No doubt DCU, have also had many papers published over the Decades about the problem with sports washing in the Irish horseracing industry.

Gavin Cooney rings a bell, he has previous hasn't he?

"We were looking at the stress and abuse journalists have to put up with when they have to cover a topic like this"

Diddums, the heart bleeds for members of such a noble profession.
Why doesnt he investigate the stress inducing abuse suffered by City fans as a direct result of rival fans believing everything those same journalists print about our club and owners.

Maybe we defend ourselves more because we are criticised for our ownership more than anyone. Somehow I never see any Liverpool fans debate being sponsored by a bank which has been sentenced for helping to finance terrorists. Talk about blood money ... Well they can conveniently ignore this since nobody ever mentions it. Or do Arsenal fans discuss the morality of playing in the Emirates Stadium, wearing jerseys with Emirates and Rwanda written on them? Do they fuck. But hey, nobody tells them all the time how bad it is. For me the difference is that our ownership is being used as a stick to beat us with by hypocritical idiots. Off course we object to that. And right we are. Fuckem all.
Reminds me of when the world cup was on and there was a woman on the tv criticising 'the appalling treatment of homosexuals'.........while wearing an Arsenal top with Emirates and Rwanda plastered all over it.
Thick as pig shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.