BlueMoon VIP club

GStar said:
Ragnarok said:
But the Mod Forum cant well be accessed by all of us can it ? ;)

Precisely.

Kinky By Name said:
I'm suggesting a sub-forum within the main site (to which access is by invitation only or on a recommend/promotional basis) a quiet room if you wish

Exactly what i mean ;).Seems you fell for it. ;)

happy said:
As a new member and intermittent poster can I just say what a horribly divisive idea this is. The whole point of a public forum is surely to read and discuss opinions from as wide a range of people as possible? What possible use is a forum where some posters are more equal than others?

It seems quite a simple matter to read the posts, judge them on their relative merits and then respond to or ignore them as the content dictates.

A forum of entirely like minded posters would surely stagnate very quickly.

It's meant to be divisive; whether or not it's horrible depends on which side of the door you are - and it's not about a forum of entirely like-minded posters at all. I disagree with many on here but appreciate the points they make and the way in which they make them. If it stagnates, it stagnates... I guess you probably wouldn't want to be a member of such a forum and, as such, what is there to worry about?

Kinky by name said:
... I guess you probably wouldn't want to be a member of such a forum and, as such, what is there to worry about?

Hardly a worry but inevitably if a certain percentage of the boards members Bobby off to a 'members only' area then the quality of the posts on the main board would be diluted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.