Bluemoon Xmas Party

4 pages of drivel and only 1 person saying they would be interested in attending lol

Date is still negotiable so if people dont want/cant do a match day dont worry. We just need numbers of who would like to attend so we can judge what type of place we need to hire.

At this rate my front room will do judging by the lack of interest lol....

bluemoonchick said:
4 pages of drivel and only 1 person saying they would be interested in attending lol

Date is still negotiable so if people dont want/cant do a match day dont worry. We just need numbers of who would like to attend so we can judge what type of place we need to hire.

Gazhinio wants to come but he's on holiday then, he says we have got to change the date! In fact he got a tad bossy!!!!

Mr Fetlocks is also interested.

Bluebird1 said:
bluemoonchick said:

Gazhinio wants to come but he's on holiday then, he says we have got to change the date! In fact he got a tad bossy!!!!

Indeed he is.
In fact I shall be purchasing a new gimp mask especially for the occasion.
Someone always makes a complete arse of themselves at Christmas doos.
And that is a role for which I am abundantly qualified,with an impressive CV of yuletime stupidity.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Bluebird1 said:

Indeed he is.
And that is a role for which I am abundantly qualified,with an impressive CV of yuletime stupidity.

It must be the "irish" in us NF for I am also qualified in this field. And it just so happens, that I will be in blighty from the 20th, so anything after this date. count me in.

'looks for chicken outfit and darth vadar's helmet'

May be better if this do is not in the stadium and in a pub or hired place somewhere. Somewhere with easy access, remember that the club will fleece us for drinkseven though we're all city fans.

I'd be interested as well, but would need a definate date on when things are happening.

bluemoonchick said:

...is your downstairs bog booked out already? ;)

wrongun73 said:
bluemoonchick said:

...is your downstairs bog booked out already? ;)

I dont have one - i'm not that posh!!!

Bluebird1 said:

Indeed he is.

gimp masks? diamond studded thongs? if we end up trapped in manchester, im not sharing a hotel room with you fetlocks.

aphex said:
Indeed he is.

gimp masks? diamond studded thongs? if we end up trapped in manchester, im not sharing a hotel room with you fetlocks.

I will!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.