Bluemoon Xmas Party

I'm a possible depending on dates, have to go up to visit the folks before christmas, so I could work that around whatever date you think. :-)

I've just spoken to the club (Hi Danny, you stalking us again?!) and they are looking into availability. They tend to have marquees around the stadium around that time of year so hopefully these will free up some of the suites within the stadium.

They have asked for a rough number of guests so really we need to know who would be up for it.

rickmcfc said:
my birthday is the 3rd dec so i would be up for it aswell, what would the dress cose be, think we should make it a smart doo, no trainers or t-shirts etc etc

Smart doo?
FFS - I have to wear a sodding suit for work - i'm damned if i'm wearing one that will end up covered in vol-au-vent and absinthe puke.
Dress code for a Crimbo piss-up?
You are having a giraffe...

trueblue09 said:
BlueRoscoe said:
If it is on the 5th December (chelski game) then it could be the BlueMoon Xmas/BlueRoscoe's Birthday doo (my birthday is the 4th)

Hahaha mine is the 4th to and i would DEFINATLY be there if this was arranged

Snap!

Bluebird1 said:
bluemoonchick said:
4 pages of drivel and only 1 person saying they would be interested in attending lol

Date is still negotiable so if people dont want/cant do a match day dont worry. We just need numbers of who would like to attend so we can judge what type of place we need to hire.

At this rate my front room will do judging by the lack of interest lol....

Gazhinio wants to come but he's on holiday then, he says we have got to change the date! In fact he got a tad bossy!!!!

Mr Fetlocks is also interested.

well how nice of you inviting gaz! have you lost my number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: put my name down Bluemoonchick, im up for a good laugh.

bluemoonchick said:
4 pages of drivel and only 1 person saying they would be interested in attending lol ...

4 pages of drivel with one sensible post is actually quite a good strike rate for Bluemoon.

Anyway I'm up for it and spoke to blue_bird at length about it last night. (Wouldn't have been quite so long if every so often she hadn't halted the conversation to order a pizza or change her order). Deffo the night before or after a game as most people are around and we might even get a better deal if we do it after Xmas.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bluemoonchick said:
4 pages of drivel and only 1 person saying they would be interested in attending lol ...

4 pages of drivel with one sensible post is actually quite a good strike rate for Bluemoon.

Anyway I'm up for it and spoke to blue_bird at length about it last night. (Wouldn't have been quite so long if every so often she hadn't halted the conversation to order a pizza or change her order). Deffo the night before or after a game as most people are around and we might even get a better deal if we do it after Xmas.

Talking to mates while ordering pizza? Nah that doesnt sound like blue_bird lol ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.