Bluemooners. Would U let Hughes go or give him 1 more year?

Give him one more year for the sake of stability and see how it goes till january transfer window at least

2yv79xc.gif

I lifted this from someone last month, so apologies!

I thought this would be a good time to use it.

bluedan12 said:
Out, as far as I'm concerned.
look at his signings, some v good but others not as great as everyone makes out;
tal ben haim-...
zabaleta, average midfielder, shit rb, bought as a rb
swp, obvious signing for a city manager with money
jo and robinho, not his signings, not much he could do with jo situation
kompany, great player, potential future captain, credit to hughes
given, again, imo fairly obvious signing,
wayne bridge, decent lb, not many better in prem
bellamy, scored a few goals, got injured, surprise surprise
n de jong, over rated, he hides from the ball, occasionally makes a good tackle, rarely passes forward, never plays a one-two, doesnt look likely to score or assist, one-paced, one footed, anything else? bought him for 17m when we could have got him for next to nothing in summer.
hughes was desperate to sign rsc, how many games has he played since jan. so with him and bellamy, 2 strikers costing 40m would have played less than ten games between them

Not this bollocks again. I'd stop reading the sun if I was you.

To tell you the truth i personally couldnt give to fucks anymore, been in hughes in camp all season but now couldnt give a fuck who's in charge next season if its him, jose, or bryan willson (carnt see it being Bryan though hes just took the Garstang job...)

i like the whole idea of stability etc etc, but i dont feel hughes is that man.
however, i will try and look at hughes positives, feel free to add more:
1, home games- we have won the majority of home games, of which most we have comfortably deserved to win( not inc. last 2). this is in contrast with last season, where 90% of home games that were won, were won by one goal, at least now we look like winning games.
3) we have been unlucky in some games, tottenham and liverpool spring to mind.
4) some decent signings

any others?...

for me, if i weigh these positives against the negatives, there is only one answer.

I'd ive him 5 years to build, what do people expect him to do. Can't change a shite team into top 4 in two years, it will take minimum 5 years, maybe longer. Patience!!!!!

kiam06 said:
I'd ive him 5 years to build, what do people expect him to do. Can't change a shite team into top 4 in two years, it will take minimum 5 years, maybe longer. Patience!!!!!
kin ell im 99

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.