Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport? (The Results Are In p35)

Re: Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport? (Rugby Union V. Cycling p20)

law74 said:
Which sort of cycling are we voting on?
Tour, Downhill, Cyclo-cross, I think we should be told.

But I will still vote for cycling over Union.

When everyone was voting in their list's people just put "cycling" which is why it is nominated.

I can't start a new round yet as I'm not at home on my pc, I don't have the results/fixtures document on this laptop.

when i get home saturday night i'll tally the results and put up a new sport vs sport

The biggest shock that more people dislike Gaa Football over Golf. Fuck me that says it all. I would doubt it if any of you were to watch Gaa Football or Hurling. They are both 2 brilliant sports high paced and sell hugh tickets here compared to other sports and is cheap. Watch the up coming championship this summer and you will change your mind. Gaa Football getting beaten by golf which is one of the most boring sports going. Madness I tell you.

leighton said:
The biggest shock that more people dislike Gaa Football over Golf. Fuck me that says it all. I would doubt it if any of you were to watch Gaa Football or Hurling. They are both 2 brilliant sports high paced and sell hugh tickets here compared to other sports and is cheap. Watch the up coming championship this summer and you will change your mind. Gaa Football getting beaten by golf which is one of the most boring sports going. Madness I tell you.

Yes in this knock out stages, but like in any sport upsets happen.

In the league table of all votes counted from the top 3 list, Golf is right up there near the top whilst Gaelic recieved about 3/4 voted lol.... Giant Killer

tough one as they're both really, really, really shit, rugby union is the worse though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.