Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport? (The Results Are In p35)

Re: Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport? (Cricket Vs. Skiing p24)

MATCITY said:
Skiing for cunts who are called Rupert but are just too extreme to go down to the rugger,polo or sailing club
Scrote?<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 pm --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
Cricket. A shite sport that hasnt moved on. A snob sport for snobs.

englands 2 most famous all rounders of the last few decades and talisman were northern working class lads and ones a city fan.

Why would that make it interesting? Its to slow, shit, boring, nothing happens and you play some games for 5 days, then ends in a draw ffs! 100 years ago that was ok, but people have moved on and so have the times. People cant go and watch a game for 5 days anymore. It rains, they stop playing, why cant they just carry on?
Not seen 20/20?

I vote skiing off.

rickmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:

englands 2 most famous all rounders of the last few decades and talisman were northern working class lads and ones a city fan.

Why would that make it interesting? Its to slow, shit, boring, nothing happens and you play some games for 5 days, then ends in a draw ffs! 100 years ago that was ok, but people have moved on and so have the times. People cant go and watch a game for 5 days anymore. It rains, they stop playing, why cant they just carry on?

i was responding to "a snob sport for snobs". which it really isn't.

i play cricket and enjoy that but tbh i won't watch most of it on tv unless it's the ashes or a one day game. it can get very boring but i'm just going off playing the game.

i understand why people hate watching it as i do a lot of the time.

SWP's back said:
MATCITY said:
Skiing for cunts who are called Rupert but are just too extreme to go down to the rugger,polo or sailing club
Scrote?

-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 pm --

rickmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:

Not seen 20/20?

I vote skiing off.

yes, i went to the 20/20 2 years ago because my dad said it would be much more interesting. It was Lancs V Yorkshire. It was just shit! a few hour sof watching a team bat then swap over. If they sped up the time between deliveries it would be better.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:15 pm --<br /><br />
ban-mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:

i was responding to "a snob sport for snobs". which it really isn't.i play cricket and enjoy that but tbh i won't watch most of it on tv unless it's the ashes or a one day game. it can get very boring but i'm just going off playing the game.

i understand why people hate watching it as i do a lot of the time.

Snobs who have a lot of time on their hands and who dont work long hours can go and watch cricket for 5 days, working class people can't.

rickmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
MATCITY said:
Scrote?

-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 pm --

rickmcfc said:
Not seen 20/20?

I vote skiing off.

yes, i went to the 20/20 2 years ago because my dad said it would be much more interesting. It was Lancs V Yorkshire. It was just shit! a few hour sof watching a team bat then swap over. If they sped up the time between deliveries it would be better.
Hmmm. You may have ADHD

Right guys....

The results are:

18-7

And the winner is:

Cross Country Skiing

Cross Country Skiing progresses into the next round.

*Note: many people think Cricket is this middleclass sport, true it might be watched by the elite but it certainly isn't played as much by them in comparison with skiing.... Many working class lads I know have played this sport - the upperclass kids were in first class flying all over the Swiss Alps on Skiing Holidays.

rickmcfc said:
You couldn't be more wrong.

Are you just a chav though and thus anyone not on JSA is a snob?<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 am --<br /><br />
Stevie B said:
Many working class lads I know have played this sport - the upperclass kids were in first class flying all over the Swiss Alps on Skiing Holidays.
What shocks me is you going to school with "upper class kids".

SWP's back said:
Stevie B said:
Many working class lads I know have played this sport - the upperclass kids were in first class flying all over the Swiss Alps on Skiing Holidays.
What shocks me is you going to school with "upper class kids".

LoL... I wish I had gone to a better school where these kids went, my last High School was full of numpties which didn't end too well.... Expelled at 14yrs old

I knew a variety of kids from doing muay thai boxing in my teens, usually the upperclass/middleclass kids would come to "learn self defense" for a few months then never come back, whereas the working class kids - this was our main school lol.

But yea Skiing is an expensive sport to partake in, I've only ever skiid on those plastic slopes at Rossendale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.