Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport? (The Results Are In p35)

Re: Bluemoon's Most Disliked Sport? (Cricket Vs. Skiing p24)

Skiing for cunts who are called Rupert but are just too extreme to go down to the rugger,polo or sailing club

Skiing. Mainly because people who ski wear the stupidest clothing known to man, do things called Apres and treat me like shit because I fall over. A lot. It's only watched on tv for the crashes as the rest of it is just people going downhill on bits of wood.

At least I can drink whilst watching cricket. And wear shorts.

Skiing..

I would watch england play cricket any day of the week than watch england play football!

The cookie monster said:
Skiing..

I would watch england play cricket any day of the week than watch england play football!

Who said anything about watching?

Cricket is rounders for blokes and any fat **** can play it (see Darren Gough).

wayne71 said:
The cookie monster said:
Skiing..

Who said anything about watching?

Cricket is rounders for blokes and any fat **** can play it (see Darren Gough).
I'm just sticking up for cricket,when you go and watch an ashes match you will understand.

Cross country skiing.

Downhill and slalom etc are pretty decent but cross country is just boring as fuck!
Also cricket can be decent with the ODI's and 20/20

ban-mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
Cricket. A shite sport that hasnt moved on. A snob sport for snobs.

englands 2 most famous all rounders of the last few decades and talisman were northern working class lads and ones a city fan.

Why would that make it interesting? Its to slow, shit, boring, nothing happens and you play some games for 5 days, then ends in a draw ffs! 100 years ago that was ok, but people have moved on and so have the times. People cant go and watch a game for 5 days anymore. It rains, they stop playing, why cant they just carry on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.