Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

how can Shawshank not be in a Top 10

Ah well, you've just confirmed it will appear. And there was me hoping for a surprise.

I must watch Shawshank again but it could be my pick for the most overrated movie ever. Not that it isn't a very good film but better than Jaws for instance, not for me. It ain't better than the 3 G's either so if it ain't next on the list!!!!!!

Ah well, you've just confirmed it will appear. And there was me hoping for a surprise.

I must watch Shawshank again but it could be my pick for the most overrated movie ever. Not that it isn't a very good film but better than Jaws for instance, not for me. It ain't better than the 3 G's either so if it ain't next on the list!!!!!!

I give very little away, but to think there's a chance Shawshank wouldn't be in the top 100 would be pretty mental!

I've got the DVD that has a 2 hour making of doc on there. Think I'll have to watch both the film and the doc again soon as I love watching documentaries about the making of films.

Im the opposite. Hate any kind of 'making of', it ruins the magic of the film.

What certificate was jaws on release? I'm totally convinced I saw it when I was about 9 at the cinema
PG or whatever the equivelent was then. Crazy. Like the melting nazis in Indiana Jones. No such thing as 12 then. The only reason Jaws DVD got a 12, was because Rob Schneider said Shit during one of the bloopers.

Im the opposite. Hate any kind of 'making of', it ruins the magic of the film.

And I'm the opposite again, I have always enjoyed learning about how movies have been made. Don't have much time to indulge in that these days. At one point in my younger days, I used to read about 10 different film magazines on a regular basis including some that had very detailed articles on how movies were made: I found the special fx particularly interesting.

Must admit I prefer to find out after viewing a film for the first time. I often won't even read reviews before going to see certain movies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.