Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

I’d not been aware of Step Brothers , checked some reviews and they seem very positive in some cases. One claims it’s the most quotable movie of the new century...

might be worth checking after all

I like Denzil and have seen pretty much all his stuff but can’t remember Training Day, so that says it all to me.
The rest shouldn’t be anywhere near a top 20 list in my opinion.

I’ll accept some people love Sound of Music but I’ve tried several times down through the decades to watch that film and haven’t and won’t succeed now.
I think ten to fifteen minutes are as much as I have endured. And yet they still insist on putting it on every Christmas or New Year.
As someone else said, not my thing.

On tonight, Film4 HD @ 21:00

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017)

Starring Frances McDormand, Woody Harrelson & Sam Rockwell.

A 50 year old woman starts a smear campaign against the chief of police using the billboards on the edge of town.

On tonight, Film4 HD @ 21:00

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017)

Starring Frances McDormand, Woody Harrelson & Sam Rockwell.

A 50 year old woman starts a smear campaign against the chief of police using the billboards on the edge of town.

I thought this was an excellent film with some great performances. Have to love one City fans take on it too.....Three Billboards Outside Manchester, Missouri
IMG_20190127_051222.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.