Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

I’m pretty sure I have.
It's in his most iconic list of films and, in my opinion, his best of two. However, for many, it would be in their top 3 of DW films.

So, if you can't remember that film, in particular, I'd say you probably haven't.

Not saying that to be definitive, but it's a pretty striking film.

As much as "Man on Fire", actually (That's one I could have put in my list, but it missed my set criteria).

It's in his most iconic list of films and, in my opinion, his best of two. However, for many, it would be in their top 3 of DW films.

So, if you can't remember that film, in particular, I'd say you probably haven't.

Not saying that to be definitive, but it's a pretty striking film.

As much as "Man on Fire", actually (That's one I could have put in my list, but it missed my set criteria).
Man on Fire , I’ve watched several times. A brilliant film.
Like I say, I’m pretty sure I have watched it. I know he’s not a good cop in it, but it doesn’t register with me.
I’m not doubting it’s good. Most things he does are b

It will be interesting to see what comedies are higher than blazing saddles.
The only two from me would be Planes, Trains and Automobiles, and A Fish Called Wanda. But I also have a soft spot for Christmas Vacation and a good Carry On film.

A bit of nostalgia. Watching The Snapper now.
Great memories for a Dublin film.
I know so many of the locations.
My Da used to be Barman in The Cedars which was the local in it.

The characters are all people I recognise.

Man on Fire , I’ve watched several times. A brilliant film.
Like I say, I’m pretty sure I have watched it. I know he’s not a good cop in it, but it doesn’t register with me.
I’m not doubting it’s good. Most things he does are b
Man of fire was almost perfect and for that it irks me when something gets so close.Denzel and Dakota especially at her age were phenomenal, the end grates me.

On tonight, Film4 HD @ 21:00

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017)

Starring Frances McDormand, Woody Harrelson & Sam Rockwell.

A 50 year old woman starts a smear campaign against the chief of police using the billboards on the edge of town.
Sam Rockwell is great in it.
Watching The Way Way Back at the moment. Another great Rockwell performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.