Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

Love The Revenant. A bit too recent to put it in my top 20 against all those films that have meant so much to me over all those years, but definitely up there.

HEAT 53rd!

M0zSqfkg.gif[

55. Midnight Cowboy 3/42

View attachment 3673

54. The Revenant 4/42

View attachment 3674

53. Heat 5/42

View attachment 3675

51. Snatch 4/43

View attachment 3676

51. It's A Wonderful Life 4/43

View attachment 3677

I had Heat in my top 20. First DVD I bought. Features my two favourite actors and Michael Mann knows how to shoot things with style.

Wonderful Life didn't feature in my 20 but, rather unoriginally, it is my #1 Xmas movie.

Never seen Snatch or that other one that Madonna's ex is known for. I'm sure I should make the effort sometime.

Thought the Revenant was OK. DiCaprio usually picks well.

Bet it's thirty years or more since I've seen Midnight Cowboy and can only vaguely remember watching it; it's an acknowledged classic though and the theme song is great.

Might be in the minority but I have never liked it's a wonderful life.
Heat is ok but I can remember being disappointed after watching it.
Expected more from a movie with De Niro and Pacino in it.

Might be in the minority but I have never liked it's a wonderful life.
Heat is ok but I can remember being disappointed after watching it.
Expected more from a movie with De Niro and Pacino in it.
Never liked A wonderful life?
Fucking heart of stone you bennyboy! Haha!

Man of fire was almost perfect and for that it irks me when something gets so close.Denzel and Dakota especially at her age were phenomenal, the end grates me.
Dude, I literally got chills!

That's word-for-word how I feel about the film!

I come away with different thoughts. from time to time, but it's mostly wanting something great to happen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.