Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

Hi all -- the intrepid @BlueHammer85 asked me to fill in for him this week as he's away, so you'll have to trust that I haven't monkeyed (in joke, see below) with the ratings of films 26-50.

As I'm eight hours behind you lot, I'll try to post these before I go to bed, so they'll come out early am rather than mid-afternoon UK time. Enjoy!

50. Halloween ........ 4 voters / 48 points

View attachment 3718

49. Terminator 2 ........ 5 voters / 50 points

View attachment 3719

48. Once Upon A Time In America ........ 4 voters / 51 points

View attachment 3720

47. Wizard Of Oz ........ 5 voters / 54 points

View attachment 3721

46. Seven ........ 5 voters / 55 points

View attachment 3722
Hi sorry to be pedantic but it 46 - 50 (not 26).

None of my 20 have appeared yet, don't know if that is a good sign or if my selections have been omitted entirely. I know for sure my No.1 should be in the top 3 so I still am optimistic.

Last edited:
Hi all -- the intrepid @BlueHammer85 asked me to fill in for him this week as he's away, so you'll have to trust that I haven't monkeyed (in joke, see below) with the ratings of films 26-50.

As I'm eight hours behind you lot, I'll try to post these before I go to bed, so they'll come out early am rather than mid-afternoon UK time. Enjoy!

View attachment 3718

View attachment 3719

View attachment 3720

View attachment 3721

View attachment 3722

Halloween isn't much of a film but the rest are good. Have 5 in so far just past the half way point

View attachment 3718

View attachment 3719

View attachment 3720

View attachment 3721

View attachment 3722
Oh yes 2 of mine in this bunch Halloween and Wiz of Oz) 5 so far...... Still dont think Carry on Camping will make it

I never got Halloween. I know it started a genre, but I just found it boring.

Oh well.

I think it is brilliant. I saw it in the cinema and found it absolutely gripping and have happily watched it many times since. One of the great low budget movies and it certainly did create who sub-genre of Horror / suspense movies.

It was in my Top 20.

Five of mine to feature so far - Heat, Se7en, Halloween, Mullholland Drive and The Big Lebowski

Four so far. Plenty of "gimmes" to come, I would think. Although you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.