Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Films

Would expect goodfellas and jaws to be in the top 5, but then step brothers in on the list so I wouldn't be suprised if gimps on here have voted for the hangover or elf

No. An early one in his career.
A Francis Ford Coppola film.
That should be enough for you.

Gotta be rumblefish then he was in one of the 3 films based on the books the outsiders, that was then this is now and rumblefish with me saying rumblefish as I remember watching it on movidrome and alex cox saying he was coppolas nephew

Last edited:
Gotta be rumblefish then he was in one of the 3 films based on the books the outsiders, that was then this is now and rumblefish with me saying rumblefish as I remember watching it on movidrome and alex cox saying he was coppolas nephew

Thought it was gonna be Ghost Rider with all the other G films being mentioned.

Thought it was gonna be Ghost Rider with all the other G films being mentioned.
Probably on my own, but I love Rumble Fish. Everything about it. The photography, imagery, the style, black and white with only the fish being in colour. The cast the the film score, the marriage of music and image. It’s art as far as I’m concerned and I never tire of watching it.

It’s definitely a niche market, I appreciate.

So once the 100 is fully published is it worth people posting their 20 that was PMd to see which fiims never made the cut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.