Bluemoon's Official Top 100 TV Shows

The thing about Monty Python was how hit and miss it was. Some of the most memorable and quotable sketches of all time, mixed in with a lot of mediocre stuff. But definitely worthy of a place in the top 50.

I did have one Michael Palin show in my top 10, but I don’t think that’s going to make the list.

The most famous Two Ronnies sketch is “Four Candles”, but my favourites are the “Phantom Raspberry Blower” and the classic “Mastermind”.

Always wanted a third season of Early Doors but with Rodney Litchfield having passed away ( Tommy ) it would not be the same ....

Love this outtake :)

It’s in my 20 . Went to see the show at the Lowery , really good . Can relate with this pub comedy so much . Waiting outside for the landlord to open at 5 clock

Well, I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition...

Monty Python was no.5 in my list, for my generation it was ground-breaking comedy and while not all the sketches hit the spot there were plenty of memorable ones. That's four of my picks so far.

Old people are hijacking the top 50.

tu3xhUI.gif

Just watched series 1 of Succession, based on it's appearance on this list.
Love it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.