Blues at each others throats in the south stand today

PistonBlue said:
Halfpenny said:
PistonBlue said:
Forgive my ignorance, but where exactly IS the singing section?

And does anyone else think it's pathetic that we should have one? Surely the whole ground should be the s/s?
Singing Section's 110/111.

Cheers. Just below me in 210 then, can't say I've noticed them!

so he sits just above them and he doesnt hear them lol they must be really loud!!.............dont you have to be under 16 to sit in the singing section? coz it only seems to be kids i see sat there

mcfcant said:
PistonBlue said:
Halfpenny said:
PistonBlue said:
Forgive my ignorance, but where exactly IS the singing section?

And does anyone else think it's pathetic that we should have one? Surely the whole ground should be the s/s?
Singing Section's 110/111.

Cheers. Just below me in 210 then, can't say I've noticed them!

so he sits just above them and he doesnt hear them lol they must be really loud!!.............dont you have to be under 16 to sit in the singing section? coz it only seems to be kids i see sat there

Didn't you say you'd only been in the singing section once? If so how do you come to the conclusion it's only kids in there?

Singing section is fine anyway, decent atmosphere most of the time

lmao yeah and he sat then...

mmm kids... err must be 40 odd yrs ago i was a kid ....maybe he should start singing wherever he sits instead of moaning about us.. that do
rant over..

sorry forgot this site is so uptight about everything, ok i went in there once and yeah i actually stood.........that better? (better make sure ive made no spelling mistakes)

i do sing thanks, in the south stand!! Block 116 to be exact!

i know a few people who sit in there, and there all kids and they all sit in there with their mates and all think there hooligans!

dont worry anyway, im sure in a few years when were winning trophies the singing section will be quite loud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.