Blues at each others throats in the south stand today

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
felixbg said:
never been a hughes fan at all, but if a pissed up stinking tramp was manager and we had a quater final coming up then i'd get right behind him ... ffs all we need to do is win 2-0 and were in a european semi-final, we need support not whinging boring getts.
this....
ffs for one night only...hughes in /out
shit players /good players
south stand v north stand

forget it n get behind the team
if it goes arse up we can fight over it on fri
agree 100%

chav watch?? hahaha is that all most of you on here say?? i know quiet a lot on there and none of them are chavs, so please leave your pathetic little remarks out

what makes her a bigger fan is that she goes to the games and gets behind the team, not go there to sing about there manager being sacked or slagging every single player off

i dont think she said she was a bigger fan coz she goes more games so where that came from i dont know

one fan behind me was singing we want robinho then when he came on and missed a shot he was saying dont give it to that useless shit robinho..........what a great supporter hey!!!

haha why I love the south stand, for it's the only place that has a bit of the maine road spirit in it, everyone argues calls hughes a twat boo's the playersor whatever but it's only cause they care

halv said:
I wonder what the problem could be ? At least people care, pity they didn't make any noise though

That's all it is, they just care!

Well done to the 300-400 fans in the corner of the East Stand near the away fans for being the only lads in the ground who actually sang a few songs! South Stand where were you? if we're not playing United your not arsed or what!?

the singing section were singing?? fuckinell, theres a first time for everything hey!!

mcfcant said:
the singing section were singing?? fuckinell, theres a first time for everything hey!!

shhh you cant offend the singing section, there the loudest stand in the whole wide world, I've been told you can hear them from space

mcfcant said:
Pot, kettle, black and all that. Before the goal went in we were the only ones singing.

M22_blu said:
mcfcant said:

shhh you cant offend the singing section, there the loudest stand in the whole wide world, I've been told you can hear them from space

oh yeah shit sorry, i better edit my post quick.......i actually sat there once, against nottingham forest, it was well loud, 5 people at most were singing, was louder than the north stand at maine road!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.