Blues at each others throats in the south stand today

Halfpenny said:
mcfcant said:
the singing section were singing?? fuckinell, theres a first time for everything hey!!
Pot, kettle, black and all that. Before the goal went in we were the only ones singing.

the south stand were shit on sunday and we still couldnt hear the singing section.....all i could hear was about 10 fulham fans all game

mcfcant said:
M22_blu said:
mcfcant said:
the singing section were singing?? fuckinell, theres a first time for everything hey!!

shhh you cant offend the singing section, there the loudest stand in the whole wide world, I've been told you can hear them from space

oh yeah shit sorry, i better edit my post quick.......i actually sat there once, against nottingham forest, it was well loud, 5 people at most were singing, was louder than the north stand at maine road!!

mmm maybe thats your prob ... we stand ..

being a southstander im one of the first to slate the singing section, but will admit they were still singing city songs 3-1 down while the s/s was more than half empty. only a few of us in 116/117 were singing... Fair play to the s/section....

allan harper said:
being a southstander im one of the first to slate the singing section, but will admit they were still singing city songs 3-1 down while the s/s was more than half empty. only a few of us in 116/117 were singing... Fair play to the s/section....

Good lad! Bout time someone gave them lads from Sunday some credit, the South Stand was nearly empty when the board went up saying "2" minutes!

The reason the club organised an area for fans to sing other than the South Stand was because the South Stand were not making enough noise on a regular basis and something needed to be done!

PistonBlue said:
Forgive my ignorance, but where exactly IS the singing section?

And does anyone else think it's pathetic that we should have one? Surely the whole ground should be the s/s?
Singing Section's 110/111.

PistonBlue said:

And does anyone else think it's pathetic that we should have one? Surely the whole ground should be the s/s?

It's on the other side of the away fans to the South Stand singers, in the corner of the East Stand. I sit a fair way down from that and i can sort of fairly judge whom is best from where i sit! to be honest both areas have good days and both have bad! If you're in the respective areas of course you're gonna think you're the loudest because you can hear the noise you're making more clearly as you are there!

But neither are great, nowt to write home about in regards to either South Stand nor Singing Section! wouldnt be proud to say i sit in either which is why i havent bothered to move to a vocal singing/chanting area yet, because they are no good!

PistonBlue said:

There a rare breed mate we stick em in the corner out of the way. They have no emotion so they carnt be controlled only contained.......

danburge82 said:
allan harper said:

Good lad! Bout time someone gave them lads from Sunday some credit, the South Stand was nearly empty when the board went up saying "2" minutes!

The reason the club organised an area for fans to sing other than the South Stand was because the South Stand were not making enough noise on a regular basis and something needed to be done!

we never win at home and we never win away
we lost last week and we lost today
we dont give a f**k cos were all pissed up
mcfc ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.