Blues at each others throats in the south stand today

tommcfc said:
so what do you do? applaud? say well done lads great display glad i came on easter sunday to see that?
no you don't because it was fucking shite. so you boo and show them its not good enough. no one likes being booed so hopefully they'll get going and be up for it on thursday. but if we go out on thursday the whole season will have been a massive failure IMO

I'm not gonna argue with you but we should all forget about today because there is nothing to remember? We have got our biggest game for 30 odd years on thurs and we as fans have gotta be the 12th man on thurs and be up for it? Our season is all on thurs and we need to get behind the team?

BlueBoy85 said:
tommcfc said:
so what do you do? applaud? say well done lads great display glad i came on easter sunday to see that?
no you don't because it was fucking shite. so you boo and show them its not good enough. no one likes being booed so hopefully they'll get going and be up for it on thursday. but if we go out on thursday the whole season will have been a massive failure IMO

I'm not gonna argue with you but we should all forget about today because there is nothing to remember? We have got our biggest game for 30 odd years on thurs and we as fans have gotta be the 12th man on thurs and be up for it? Our season is all on thurs and we need to get behind the team?

You brought it up lmao

Anyone and I mean anyone who stands and boo's with there veins popping out their neck needs to seriously get a grip. Do you realise how fucking silly you look for starters?

I saw men who must have been 50 plus standing shouting booooooooooooooooooooo............

Grow a dick you muppets. We don't have a 'right' to win every game no matter much money we have. And what's all this Blues fighting Blues nonsense? I've seen this at a few home games this season and frankly it's shameful.

And it's the older fuckers who are the worse to be fair. People who should know better.

BlueBoy85 said:
tommcfc said:

true and no doubt the fans will be geared up for it. none boos at the beggining of a game do they? its when the players perform as they did today that people get wound up. of course everyone wants us to win on thursday and i think the atmosphere will be great but if we play like we did today then things will be worse than just a few boos IMO

RobinJo said:
BlueBoy85 said:
tommcfc said:

You brought it up lmao

Yeh I know but it wasn't what I was originally getting at in my first post? It was contributing to the OP. And about silly arse fans that seem to be springing up more and more?

Blue Lloyd said:
Anyone and I mean anyone who stands and boo's with there veins popping out their neck needs to seriously get a grip. Do you realise how fucking silly you look for starters?

I saw men who must have been 50 plus standing shouting booooooooooooooooooooo............

Grow a dick you muppets. We don't have a 'right' to win every game no matter much money we have. And what's all this Blues fighting Blues nonsense? I've seen this at a few home games this season and frankly it's shameful.

And it's the older fuckers who are the worse to be fair. People who should know better.

We have the right to express our views at the shit subs and starting 11. Nobody said we have a right to win every game. But we should of done better

RobinJo said:
Blue Lloyd said:

We have the right to express our views at the shit subs and starting 11. Nobody said we have a right to win every game. But we should of done better

Exactly. No one thinks we have a right to win every game, but no one would have booooooed if the players had shown some balls and fought for at least a point. They didn't.

But oh, we're supposed to clap "unlucky boys, go and rest in your mansions, see you thursday" because we might look 'silly' booing?

Fucking hilarious some people on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.